Gdansk: Tour to Stutthof
You can take a private tour to Stutthof Camp which was established by German on September 2nd 1939. Before it became a concentration camp, it functioned as a special labour camp. About 125,000 prisoners from 13 countries lived there, and 85,000 were killed. It was the first camp in the Polish country and the final to be liberated. Today the camp site is the State Stutthof Museum, containing a gas chamber, crematoroium, four shacks for the living quarters, as well as the SS watchtower.
Tour lasts approx 5 hours
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time,
- comfortable mini-van/car,
- entrance to the Museum and sightseeing with an English speaking guide.
- 750 PLN per person (1 person)
- 380 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 270 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 230 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 180 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)