Krakow: Tour to Wadowice
We offer you private tour to the new Holy Father John Paul II Family Home Museum in Wadowice opened in 2014. Located inside the tenement house where his family had lived before World War 2, museum presents exhibits related with his family and tells the story of his life. Sightseeing with local guide takes approx 70 minutes. During our tour you will also have a chance to take a short walk around the city centre of Wadowice – birthplace of Pope John Paul II. You will admire Market Square with Basilica of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
We offer private tours with private English speaking driver and regular group sightseeing inside the Museum with local English speaking guide.
We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Private tours in: Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
*entrance tickets to Museum of John Paul II in Wadowice are included in price.
Tour lasts approx 4 hours
- 550 PLN per person (1 person)
- 290 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 210 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 180 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 150 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 130 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 120 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)