We offer you a full day tour from Poznan to one of the finest cities in northern Europe which history streches back nearly 1000 years. You will discover the most significant place in Gdansk - area of Long Street and Long Market, called Royal Route. Our professional local guide will show you the most interesting sites of Gdansk including Fountain of Neptune, a marvellous 14th -century Artus Court, 16th – century Green Gate built in the Flemish mannerism style, 17th – century Golden Gate, Crane Gate, and High Gate. Walking through the Long Market you will notice gorgeous townhouses as well as the 15th - century Prison Tower. You will be amazed by Crane on the Motlawa River – one of the symbols of Gdansk and the impressive Gothic St Mary's Church - the third largest brick church in the world.
Price of the tour includes:
- pick-up/drop off from your hotel in Poznan
- pick-up/drop off from railway station in Poznan and Gdansk
- return train tickets
- guided walking tour of Gdansk Old Town with local private guide (up to 3 hours)
- 950 PLN per person (1 person)
- 650 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 580 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 500 PLN per person (4 persons or more)
If you wish to see more during your tour we can also organize a private, longer version of guided tour in Gdansk with the use of private transportation and take you to some other places outside the Old Town of Gdansk like Cathedral in Oliwa district, Westerplatte or even Sopot – famous sea resort near Gdansk.
Prices: on request