Warsaw: Zelazowa Wola Tour
We offer you private tour to Zelazowa Wola from Warsaw. We will drive approx 55 km west from Warsaw to birthplace of famous Polish composer – Fryderyk Chopin. He was born in 1810 in Zelazowa Wola and in 1949 in his family house, first museum was oficially opened. Today visitors can admire exhibition in its interiors dedicated to memory of this great composer and even listen to his works performed straight from the room in which the Chopin came into the world. During our tour you will not only visit musuem but also see beautiful park which surrounds the manor house of Chopin’s family.
We organize private tours with private English-speaking driver from Warsaw and self guiding inside the museum – all exhibitions are described in English.
We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time
*entrance tickets to Museum and Park in Zelazowa Wola are included in price
*Museum is closed on Mondays
Tour lasts up to 4 hours
- 520 PLN per person (1 person)
- 280 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 190 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 170 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 150 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 140 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)