Wroclaw: Auschwitz Birkenau Tour
Auschwitz Birkenau was the place, where Germans established their largest and most known concentration and extermination camp. Approximately 1 to 1,5 million people of 28 nationalities were slaughtered here, 90% of which were Jews. This place is considered to be the hugest cemetery in the entire world. The camp has been preserved as a memorial and the prison blocks that have survived, were turned into a museum showing the history of the camp and of persecution in Poland during the war.
In 1979, the camp territory was included on the UNESCO World Heritage List as a historic site. Both Auschwitz and Birkenau camps are open for visitors and both are included in the program of our Tour from Wroclaw
We offer private tour to Auschwitz & Birkenau
Tour to Auschwitz from Wroclaw includes:
- Hotel pick up at chosen time
- Private transportation with an English speaking driver
- Entrance tickets to Auschwitz & Birkenau camps
- Local guided sightseeing group tour with local English speaking guide inside the camps
- Skip the line
Tour lasts approx 9-10 hours
- 1150 PLN per person (1 person)
- 630 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 460 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 310 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
You might also like...
Before you go to Auschwitz you need to know.
You are not allowed to enter the museum in Auschwitz with any food (drinks, sandwiches etc.) however you can leave everything in the car/mini-van/bus which will be closed during your visit in the museum; You are not allowed to enter the museum with bags bigger than A4 sheet size so you can leave them in the left-luggage office (an extra pay) or leave in the car/mini-van/bus. During security control you must declare all the electronic items, watches, belts, keys just like in the airport. To avoid any delay you will need your collaboration.
How long before the tour do I have to book Tour to Auschwitz from Wroclaw ?
Due to frequent problems with availability of entrance tickets and guides in Auschwitz, please contact us as early as possible before your planned journey so we can make all necessary arrangements for you.
How far is Auschwitz from Wroclaw ?
The concentration camp of Auschwitz is located about 193 km far from Wroclaw.