Wroclaw: Tour to Auschwitz & Birkenau
Take part in our private tour to Auschwitz & Birkenau from Wroclaw. You will be picked up by our english speaking driver in the morning from your hotel in Wroclaw and he will drive you to Auschwitz Concentration Camp. When you arrive there you will join official guided tour . After sightseeing you will come back to Wroclaw in the same vehicle. During the way back you can stop for a lunch break.
During the tour you will see:
Auschwitz Birkenau – the place, where Germans established their largest and most known concentration and extermination camp. Approximately 1 to 1,5 million people of 28 nationalities were slaughtered here, 90% of which were Jews. This place is considered to be the hugest cemetery in the entire world. The camp has been preserved as a memorial and the prison blocks that have survived, were turned into a museum showing the history of the camp and of persecution in Poland during the war.
In 1979, the camp territory was included on the UNESCO World Heritage List as a historic site. Both Auschwitz and Birkenau camps are open for visitors and both are included in the program of our Tour from Wroclaw
- Morning pick up from your hotel in Wroclaw
- Approx. 3 hours driving by air-conditioned vehicle to Auschwitz Concentration Camp Museum
- Joining Official Auschwitz Birkenau Guided Tour at chosen language – up to 3,5 hours
- Time for lunch
- Driving back to Wroclaw in the same vehicle
- Drop off in Wroclaw
- 1150 PLN per person (1 person)
- 630 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 460 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 310 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
- Hotel pick up at chosen time
- Private transportation with an English speaking driver
- Entrance tickets to Auschwitz & Birkenau camps
- Local guided sightseeing group tour with local guide inside the camps at chosen language
- Skip the line entrance
Tour lasts approx 9-10 hours
We also organize Tour to Auschwitz & Katowice from Wroclaw
You might also like...
Before you go to Auschwitz you need to know.
You are not allowed to enter the museum in Auschwitz with any food (drinks, sandwiches etc.) however you can leave everything in the car/mini-van/bus which will be closed during your visit in the museum; You are not allowed to enter the museum with bags bigger than A4 sheet size so you can leave them in the left-luggage office (an extra pay) or leave in the car/mini-van/bus. During security control you must declare all the electronic items, watches, belts, keys just like in the airport. To avoid any delay you will need your collaboration.
How long before the tour do I have to book Tour to Auschwitz from Wroclaw ?
Due to frequent problems with availability of entrance tickets and guides in Auschwitz, please contact us as early as possible before your planned journey so we can make all necessary arrangements for you.
How far is Auschwitz from Wroclaw ?
The concentration camp of Auschwitz is located about 193 km far from Wroclaw.