Train tickets booking
Train is one of the most popular means of transport in Poland, much more popular than bus. There are many different types of trains with different rates and standard. The whole reservation system is not very well organized yet and if you don't speak Polish it will be hard for you to do anything by yourself. Moreover train schedule in Poland changes very often. Our train stations also do not belong to those most modern ones in Europe and people working in cash point at the stations usually don't speak foreign languages good enough. We are not saying you that you will not be able to buy your tickets but it will be much easier and faster if you ask us for help with such arrangements.
- It is very simple:
- you send us information what tickets you need
- we advise you best options, give you prices
- you choose option which suits you the most
- we buy tickets for you
- our driver picks you up from your hotel at agreed time and take you to train station straight to the platform to make sure you take the right train, gives you your tickets there
- another driver is waiting for you at the platform in the city of your destination, with a small board with your name written on it and takes you to your hotel.
It can't be easier than this.