Warsaw: Regular Tour to Auschwitz – Birkenau
Take part in our Regular Group Tour to Auschwitz that runs every day from the centrally located meeting point in Warsaw (Warsaw Marriott Hotel).
Our driver will pick you up in the morning and drive you to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp Museum. You will join a local guided group tour in Auschwitz with a live guide in your chosen language. Such a tour lasts up to 3,5 hours and includes all important exhibitions and buildings located in both Auschwitz I (called Main Camp), a former forced labour camp and Auschwitz II (called Birkenau) that was the Death Camp. After sightseeing you will come back to Warsaw in the same vehicle.
This is the best deal to do a day tour from Warsaw to Auschwitz – an infamous site where millions lost their lives and that now is one of the most important monuments to document the Nazi crimes and the suffering of the victims.
- Morning pick up from a centrally located meeting point – in front of the entrance to the Warsaw Marriott Hotel (al. Jerozolimskie 65/79)
- A drive of approx. 4,5 hours in an air-conditioned vehicle directly to Auschwitz Concentration Camp Museum
- Complete tour of both camps (Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II, up to 3,5 hours total).
During sightseeing your will see:
Auschwitz I – the main camp (approx 2 hours of visiting)
- camp infrastructure barracks (storage, workshops),
- SS guardhouse and camp director’s office,
- The Arbeit Macht Frei gate, thousands of prisoners walked through this gate on their way to long hours of hard labour,
- numerous exhibitions showing personal belongings of the prisoners,
- courtyard of the Block 11 with so-called Death Wall – place where people were executed,
- Block 11- the camp jail – had several functions; prisoners were held in the basement; the first test of mass murder with Zyklon B was arranged here,
- the site of the execution of the camp commandant Rudolf Hoss,
- the gas chamber and crematorium I.
Auschwitz II – Birkenau, the largest center of extermination (up to 1,5 hours of visiting)
- the famous railway entrance gate for trains transporting prisoners to the camp,
- the ramp, destination for trains carrying people deported to Auschwitz,
- the ruins of gas chambers and crematoria I and II,
- the monuments to the victims, located at the end of the railroad platform, between the ruins of the gas chambers,
- the main camp bathhouse – the Sauna,
- Kanada, the storehouses for loot,
- the ruins of gas chambers and crematoria IV and V,
- the barracks.
4. Free time for lunch or having rest by the entrance to the Museum
5. Drive back to Warsaw in the same vehicle
6. Drop off in Warsaw in the evening
Whole tour lasts up to 15 hours
Price: 490 PLN per person
What is included:
- Transportation by high quality air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking drivers’ or tour-leader’s assistance
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Entrance tickets to Auschwitz I (Main Camp) and Auschwitz II (Birkenau) Camps
- Up to 3,5 hours of a guided sightseeing tour inside the camps with a live guide in chosen language*
- Free time for lunch in the restaurant by the entrance to the Museum
*The tour with a live guide is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German and French
You can also take part in:
Due to frequent problems with availability of entrance tickets and guides in Auschwitz, please book your tour as early as possible before your planned visit so we can make all necessary arrangements for you.
You might also like
Warsaw: Polish Food Tour
2 Days Tour to Wolf’s Lair, Gdansk and Stutthof from Warsaw
Warsaw: 2 Days Tour to Auschwitz and Krakow
Warsaw: Tour to Auschwitz Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine
Warsaw: Tour to Auschwitz Birkenau & Schindler Factory
Warsaw: Water Park Tour
Warsaw: Private Transportation & Transfers
Visiting Auschwitz during COVID-19
Please remember about the safe distances between visitors while waiting for entry and during the tour. Visitors should enter the Museum with their mouths and nose covered, please take a mask with you. You are obligated to hand disinfection in a non-contact hand disinfection apparatus. Inside buildings, please follow the one-way direction of the tour to avoid crowds in passages.
Can you visit Auschwitz in one day from Warsaw?
Yes, you can visit Auschwitz Birkenau Concentration Camp in one day tour from Warsaw. Our company offers you the widest choice on the market of many different options on how this tour could be organized. It is always full day tour because of the long distance between Warsaw and Auschwitz
How far is Auschwitz from Warsaw ?
Auschwitz is located about 320 km from the city of Warsaw. One way driving takes approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes to get there .
How long before the tour do I have to book Auschiwtz Tour from Warsaw ?
Because of to frequent problems with availability of guides in Auschwitz Birkenau Museum, please contact us as early as possible before your would like to go to Auschwitz so we can make all necessary arrangements for you.
Before you go to Auschwitz you need to know.
You are not allowed to enter the museum in Auschwitz with any food (drinks, sandwiches etc.) however you can leave everything in the car/mini-van/bus which will be closed during your visit in the museum; You are not allowed to enter the museum with bags bigger than A4 sheet size so you can leave them in the left-luggage office (an extra pay) or leave in the car/mini-van/bus. During security control you must declare all the electronic items, watches, belts, keys just like in the airport. To avoid any delay you will need your collaboration.