Gdansk: Museum of Military Technology Tour
If you’re interested in military history, especially of the period of World War II, we are happy to offer you a unique chance to explore the world of weapons and tanks hidden in a special place just a short ride from Gdansk. Don’t stop your exploration of the war time in the city – join our fabulous tour to the place where the history gets real.
At the military compound adjusted to commercial events we reach the Museum of Military Technology – a one-of-a-kind venue where you will be able to marvell at the most outstanding military vehicles (over 100 types including vintage cars and tanks such as the popular T-55A or Panther tank/T-55 replica), cannons, rockets and a vast collection of weapons, mostly from the World War II and Cold War era. If that wasn’t enough, the museum also offers many further exhibits including uniforms, military equipment and sapper exhibition with the largest collection of bombs, mines, grenades, artillery ammunition and sapper equipment in Poland.
Don’t wait – contact us to book the ultimate tour to the land of military treasures where you can not only see but also experience the history.
- Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk at chosen time
- A drive of approx. 1 hour to the venue with a private vehicle and a private English speaking driver
- Up to 2 hours of visiting the exposition with a local English speaking guide during which you will see:
- over 100 types of vehicles incl. vintage cars, tanks and military vehicles
- cannons, rockets and a vast collection of weapons
- military equipment
- the largest collection of bombs, mines, grenades, artillery ammunition and sapper equipment in Poland.
4. Up to 1 hour drive back from the Museum to Gdansk
5. Hotel drop off in Gdansk
Whole tour lasts approximately 4 hours
What is included?:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- English speaking driver’s assistance during whole tour
- entrance tickets to the Museum of Military Technology
- sightseeing for up to 2 hour with a local guide in English
- 790 PLN per person (1 person)
- 450 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 270 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 240 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 210 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
- We are able to organize tank driving and many other attractions like driving a Mercedes G Wolf vehicle on a special off-road track and driving/riding many other military machines.
- We also organize bigger events for corporate groups including accommodation, catering etc – please contact us for more details
We can also organise a unique Tank Driving Experience