Krakow: Chocholow Thermal Baths Tour
Get ready for an exciting full-day trip to the Chocholow Thermal Baths – the largest thermal complex in Zakopane area.
You can unwind in 8 whirlpool pools with thermal water, which have an enjoyable temperature of 36 Celsius degrees, or soak yoursef in the indoor or outdoor swimming pools with the same temperature. Dive in the waters extracted from the depth of nearly 3600 meters and immersed rocks. Take the advantage from the released micronutrients, including sulfur, sodium, magnesium and calcium.
Enjoy thrilling activities, which include the wild river, water volleyball and basketball, waterfalls, massage jets and many more. You can also ride down an inflatable double slide, a seasonal slide with a trap door and a pontoon slide. There is even a child-friendly steam bath.
Chocholow Thermal Baths are close to Zakopane so you can also enjoy breathtaking views of the Tatra Mountains.
- hotel pick up at chosen time in the morning
- approx 2 hours drive from Krakow to Chocholow Thermal Baths in Zakopane by private car/van with English speaking driver
- up to 4,5 hours to relax at the hot pools complex
- drive back from Zakopane to your hotel in Krakow (approx 2 hours depending on traffic)
- your hotel drop off in Krakow
Whole tour lasts up to 10 hours
- 790 PLN per person (1 person)
- 440 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 390 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 230 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
What is included?
- hotel pick up at chosen time and drop off after the tour
- private transportation both way with comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- private English-speaking driver’s assistance during whole tour
- entrance tickets for Hot Pools Complex in Chocholow Thermal Baths