Krynica: Kosice (Slovakia) Tour
Krynica is situated only 12 km from the border with Slovakia so it is really worth considering taking a trip to this small but beautiful country while staying so close to its border. We recommend you one day tour to Kosice – second largest city in Slovakia, after the capital Bratislava. Its Old Town area is a true pearl of architecture and it is hard to understand why Kosice is not much more popular tourist destination than it is after visiting it.
We offer private tours to Kosice from Krynica on request.
1) pick up from your hotel in Krynica at chosen time
2) approx. 2 hours drive by an air-conditioned vehicle to Kosice from Krynica with our private English speaking driver
3) up to 2 hours of guided Kosice Old Town walking tour with our private local English speaking guide during which you will see:
- Lower Gate
- impressive building of St. Elisabeth Cathedral – one of the most important monuments in the city
- the park where a bronze statue of the Kosice coat-of-arms is located
- historic 18th century Old Town Hall
- Executioner’s Bastion – the largest bastion in Slovakia
- City Park where Marai’s sculpture is located
- Peace Marathon Square which is surrounded by the most beautiful buildings in Kosice
4) approx. 2 hours of free time after sightseeing tour for having lunch and discovering the city by yourself
5) approx. 2 hours drive back from Kosice to Krynice with the same private driver and vehicle
6) your hotel drop off in Krynica
Whole tour lasts approximately 8 hours
What is included?
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- English speaking driver’s assistance during whole tour
- local, private English speaking guide’s service in Kosice for 2 hours walking tour of the Old Town
- 2 hours of free time in Kosice
Prices: contact us