Lodz Full Day City Tour
If you are particularly interested in the history of Lodz, we would like to offer you our extended version of the standard, half day city tour. During the 7 hours service you will have a chance to see all sites included in our 4 hours basic city tour program. Additionally, you will also visit one of the largest Jewish cemeteries in Europe, Radegast train station (historic railway station) and Museum of the City of Lodz located in the impressive Palace of Izrael Poznanski, probably the most beautiful building in the city. Lodz is full of incredible, hidden treasures. Discover all of them with us!
We offer private Full Day City Tours of Lodz on request.
- hotel pick up at chosen time,
- short ride to the Ksiezy Mlyn – former factory complex located in the southern part of the city,
- Herbst Willa, currently a branch of the Museum of Art is located in this 19th century palace (sightseeing only from the outside),
- Karol Scheibler’s Factory, one of the most famous former textile factories in the city,
- Museum of the Cinematography, showing the history of Polish film industry (sightseeing only from the outside)
- short ride from Ksiezy Mlyn area to the main city centre,
- Piotrkowska street, the most famous pedestrian area in Lodz, one of the biggest in Europe, along which several characteristic sites can be found:
- the Lodz Stars Avenue, local version of the Hollywood Walk of Fame,
- the Rubinstein’s Piano, dedicated to famous resident of Lodz and outstanding pianist, Arthur Rubinstein,
- the Tuwim’s Bench, a monument dedicated to Julian Tuwim, one of the greatest Polish poets,
8. Manufactura, probably the most recognizable place in Lodz, it is located in the former textile factory and includes: shopping mall and popular leisure centre, today it is also a popular meeting point for locals
9. up to 1 hour of free time, perfect moment for lunch in one of the restaurants located in the Manufactura complex,
10. sightseeing of the Palace of Izrael Poznanski where Museum of the city of Lodz is located; the palace is the most representative building in the city, previously owned by industry leader Izrael Poznanski, interiors are elements of the museum exhibitions; During 40 minutes of visiting the museum you will see:
- richly decorated interiors like: the Main Hall, the Arcade room (so-called male room and corridor), the Mirror room (former ballroom), the Great Dining room and private apartments of Poznanski family
- the so-called Model of the Lost Quarter, presenting the historical fragments of Lodz from 1939,
- the pantheon of great citizens of Lodz (Artur Rubinstein’s Music Gallery, Marek Edelman Office, Julian Tuwim’s Office, Karl Dedecius Office),
- On a Common Yard exhibition, permanent exhibition about multicultural Lodz
11. short ride to the Radegast train station, former railway station, used as the Umschlagplatz for transporting Jews from the Litzmannstadt Ghetto to the extermination camps during World War 2,
12. sightseeing of the Jewish cemetery on Bracka Street, opened in 1892, one of the largest in the world (up to 40 minutes)
13. ride back to your hotel
14. hotel drop off
Whole tour lasts approx. 7 hours
- 800 PLN per person (1 person)
- 420 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 300 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 240 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
What is included?:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- professional private city guide service in chosen language
- up to 7 hours of sightseeing highlights of Lodz listed in itinerary above
- entrance tickets to the Museum of the city of Lodz in Izrael Poznanski Palace,
- entrance tickets to the Jewish Cemetery,
- free time for lunch.
*Jewish cemetery is closed on Saturdays
** Radegast Train Station is closed on Fridays
*** Museum of the City of Lodz is closed on Mondays
This private tour is available in following languages:
English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian and others.
*Some languages may be subject to availability and prices can vary.
*According to your special request, some attractions could be replaced with another and we can adjust the program to your needs. For more details, please contact us directly.