Warsaw: Laid Back City Tour
You are not a big fan of history, numbers and dates, but you still want to discover our city? We have a perfect tour for you then! You can take with us a short – approx 2 hours driving City Tour of Warsaw (panorama tour, so don’t worry about getting tired) and afterwards relax in the city center. You will have opportunity to admire “must see” places in Warsaw and taste some cold, nice beers in a local pub. Isn’t it a great connection?
We offer private Laid Back City Tours of Warsaw on request
- hotel pick up at chosen time
- panoramic, driving tour of Warsaw up to 2,5 hours total that let you see:
- Palace of Culture and Science – built in 1955 is the highest building in Poland (237 metres).
- The Royal Park called Lazienki or ‘Royal Baths Park’ with its ‘Palace on the Water’ – the biggest park in Warsaw. Previously this place was the summer residence of the last King of Poland.
- Warsaw Praga District with the Saint Florian’s Cathedral, Targowa and Zabkowska Street – it used to be a separate city. The name “Praga” comes from Polish “prazyc” what means “to burn” because it is located in a forest area that was burnt out to make a space for the city.
- National Stadium – main stadium of Polish national football team and venue of many international sport events and concerts
- Vistula river banks – seen from one of the major bridges in Warsaw with great panoramic view over this part of the city and forest areas located by the river
3. around 1,5 hours of free time for tasting 3 small beers per person in the local brewery
4. hotel drop off
Whole tour lasts approximately 4 hours
- 650 PLN total (1-2 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (3-4 persons)
- 230 PLN per person (5-7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
What is included?
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- professional private city guide service,
- approx. 2,5 hours of guided panoramic sightseeing tour
- approx. 1,5 hours of relax in the local brewery
- 3 small beers of different types per person during beer tasting
This private tour is available in following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian and Portuguese
*some languages may be subject of availability and prices can vary