Warsaw: Tour to Malbork & Gdansk
Take part in this full day tour and visit Malbork Castle and Gdansk in one day excursion from Warsaw. You will use fast train connection between Warsaw and Gdansk so you can avoid many hours of driving by car during this day trip and also you can pay lowest possible price.
Our driver will pick you up in the morning from your hotel in Warsaw and take you to train station and make sure you take seats in right train. You will receive return train tickets and take a journey to Gdansk lasting approx 3 hours. When you get off the train in Gdansk our driver will be waiting for you there at the platform with a small board with your name written on it or with a Poland Travel sign. Then you will start your tour to Malbork Castle. When you come back to Gdansk you will have free time in the city. When you arrive back at Warsaw Central Station, you will find there again our driver who will take you back to your hotel.
During the tour you will see:
Malbork Castle – The castle was built by Teutonic Order in the 14th century. Malbork Castle is definitely one of the most important monuments in Poland, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage .You will visit the museum and see its Gothic interiors, historic collections and learn more about Polish history.
Gdansk – the largest city on Polish Baltic Sea coast with long and rich history. Many interesting and imposing monuments make the city very popular destination among foreign tourists in Poland.
- 1250 PLN per person (1 person)
- 800 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 650 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 600 PLN per person (4 persons)
- Contact us (5 persons or more)
- morning hotel pick up in Warsaw and transfer to the train station
- morning assistance of an English speaking driver until getting inside the train to Gdansk
- 2nd class return tickets for economic standard fast train connection between Warsaw and Gdansk
- pick up from the train platform in Gdansk by a local English speaking driver
- transportation between Gdansk and Malbrok by car/mini-van/bus
- entrance tickets to Malbork Castle Museum and visiting with audio guide in chosen language for up to 3 hours
- free time in Gdansk before departure of your train back to Warsaw
- evening pick up from the train platform in Warsaw by a local English speaking driver
- transfer from the train station back to your hotel in Warsaw
*we can also arrange a private guide in Gdansk in any language in the additional price of 400 PLN per private guide for up to 3 hours walking tour of Gdansk