Warsaw: Zelazowa Wola Tour
Small village of Zelazowa Wola is a world-famous destination because it was here where in 1810, one of the greatest pianists and composers of all times – Fryderyk Chopin was born. His family home is a charming manor house surrounded by a large natural park at the banks of Utrata River. Chopin did not stay here for a long time as his family moved to Warsaw. However, in 1949 first museum was officially opened in Zelazowa Wola. Today it is a must see place not only for classical music enthusiasts but also for random travellers who want to discover the closest vicinity of Warsaw with picturesque Masovian region landscape.
We offer half day, private tours from Warsaw to Zelazowa Wola on request.
- hotel pick up at chosen time,
- approx. 1 hour drive from Warsaw to Zelazowa Wola by private comfortable car/van with our English speaking driver
- up to 1,5 hour visit of Chopin’s Family House Museum and Park in Zelazowa Wola on your own during which you will be able to listen to the music composed by Chopin and see:
- historical interiors of a 19th century manor house owned by Skarbek family
- living room of Chopin’s family, Michal Skarbek’s office with antique furniture and room where Frederick Chopin was born.
- music room – tells history of the museum dedicated to the composer.
- Chopin’s family heirlooms, such as books from Mikolaj Chopin’s library, the first editions of young Chopin’s compositions or a letter from 17-year-old Fryderyk to his family.
- beautiful Park that surrounds the Manor House with the Museum, where you can enjoy having a walk along alleys and admire unique plants including huge, old trees
4. approx 1 hour drive back from Zelazowa Wola to Warsaw with the same vehicle and driver
5. drop off at your hotel in Warsaw
Whole tour lasts approximately 4 hours
- 520 PLN per person (1 person)
- 280 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 190 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 170 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 150 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 140 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
What is included?:
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time
- service of private, air-conditioned vehicle and private English speaking driver during whole tour
- entrance tickets to Chopin’s Museum and Park in Zelazowa Wola
- approximately 1,5 hour of free time for discovering Museum and Park on your own
*tour is available every day except Mondays when museum is closed