Classical Music Concerts
The ones who get to listen to Chopin’s masterpieces instantly get enchanted by the outstanding play of the sounds that are to be found in his compositions. While visiting Krakow, we warmly welcome you to join the world of art and let yourselves immerse in the sounds of the most remarkable masterpieces of Chopin.
We are pleased to introduce you to the interpretations by internationally valued and talented pianists in Krakow such as Witold Wilczek, Anna Boczar, Weronika Krówka, Bartłomiej Kominek and Paweł Kubica. To ensure that the sound matches perfectly with the quality of master’s works and excellent skills of our pianists, the recitals are played on Yamaha Grand Piano. To add a nice touch and make sure you have an even more wonderful evening, we will welcome you with a glass of wine.
The events are held in the 15th century building – a former house of Master of the Hunt for the Royal Family, Kaspar Dębiński.
- Meeting at Chopin Gallery, Sławkowska 14 Str. at 7:15 pm.
- Start of the event – introduction and handing a glass of wine for each guest
- Start of the recital at 7:30 pm – up to 1 hour of program filled with classical Chopin compositions
- End of the event.
Price: 69 PLN per person
Whole activity lasts approx. 1 hour 15 minutes
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- Up to 1 hour of the outstanding Chopin’s music performance
- A recital of one of recognised professional pianists
- A glass of wine
- Wine will be handed to adults above 18 only
- The exact time of the recital may vary depending on the program and performer of the day
- The Chopin concerts are available every day at earlier note – please contact us beforehand to make sure we run the show the given day