Krakow: Helicopter Flight
If you are fed up with typical sightseeing, we can offer you something truly amazing – scenic helicopter flights over Krakow and its surroundings. You can choose not only the type of helicopter you will fly with but also the destination you wish to see. It can be a short flight over the city or a longer flight over beautiful Krakow – Czestochowa Upland region with fantastic rock formations, forests and ruins of medieval castles. If you’re up for a big adventure, you may consider another popular destination of our flights – High Tatra Mountains. This is the fastest way to see the Tatras (they’re approx 3 hours by car from Krakow), not to mention that the bird’s-eye view over the mountains and valleys from such a trip will stay in your memory forever.
We are able to hire 3 different types of helicopters: probably the most popular one – Robinson R44 Raven II which can take a maximum of 3 passengers, Robinson R66 Turbine which can take up to 4 people or the biggest one which takes a maximum of 7 people – Mi-2 (due to its size, the latter can be used only outside the city, though). Prices depend on the type of helicopter and the duration/route of the flight. Our helicopters are stationed near Krakow so you can be sure no additional last minute costs will appear. Our professional pilots speak English fluently and will be able to introduce the sights you will be passing by.
Below you will find 3 options featuring the most popular routes:
- A 30-minutes flight over Krakow that will allow you to see the city with its castle, churches and many more spots from a whole new perspective
- A 45-minutes flight over Krakow – Czestochowa Upland to have a glimpse of the unique rock formations, dense forests and ruins of medieval castles
- A 1-hour flight over Zakopane, Koscielisko and Tatra Mountains. In this variant you will fly along the arêtes to admire the breathtaking views of the bare mountains compiled with cozy forests and valleys
- Pick up from your hotel in Krakow at chosen time
- A drive of approx. 40 minutes to the venue with a private vehicle and a private English speaking driver
- A short technical and safety training before the departure
- A unique flight over the chosen area (30, 45 or 60 mins depending on the option)
- Drive back to your hotel of approx. 40 minutes.
- Hotel drop off in Krakow
Whole activity with transportation lasts approx 2,5 – 3 hours
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- Private transportation to the venue and back
- Private English speaking driver’s service
- A service of a private licensed English-speaking pilot
- A flight with a modern, powerful helicopter of choice (30/45/60 minutes depending on the option)
- A unique chance to take a new perspective over the most outstanding spots of the region
- Possibility to take photos and make movies for free
- 2200 PLN total per 30-minutes flight over Krakow
- 2700 PLN total per 45-minutes flight over Krakow-Czestochowa Upland
- 3500 PLN total per 60-minutes flight over Tatra Mountains
Robinson R66 Turbine (up to 4 persons)
- 3400 PLN total per 30-minutes flight over Krakow
- 3950 PLN total per 45-minutes flight over Krakow-Czestochowa Upland
- 4950 PLN total per 60-minutes flight over Tatra Mountains
- 12500 PLN total per 45-minutes flight over Krakow-Czestochowa Upland
- 9500 PLN total per 60-minutes flight over Tatra Mountains
- The minimum age of each passenger is 7.
- The maximum weight of each passenger is 130 kg. The weight limit does not apply to Mi-2.
- Due to the regulations and weather, the route and timing may slightly change.
- It is possible to arrange helicopter transfers between cities – please contact us.