Krakow: Kayaking on Dunajec River in Pieniny National Park
The canyon of the Dunajec river is a natural border between Poland and Slovakia. It is surrounded on both sides by the local fauna and flora, which is characteristic for this area, and also the Three Crowns massif (982 m a.s.l.) and Sokolica (747 m a.s.l.). Spectacular landscapes, breathtaking views and the sounds of the mountain river attract tourists from every corner of the globe each year. The greatest attraction of this region is undoubtedly kayaking on the Dunajec river.
Get ready to embark on a memorable kayaking journey on the Dunajec River in Pieniny National Park. Kayaking is more demanding than rafting, because you need to control the kayak by yourself and choose the right way to swim. Luckily, the Dunajec river is relatively easy to get through. Every participant will be equipped with a safety vest and a helmet.
- Pick up from your hotel in Krakow at chosen time
- Up to 2,5 hour of driving from Krakow to Sromowce Nizne – the starting point of the canoeing
- Time to change and choose the necessary equipment and arrange all the issues with the instructor.
- Up to 2-3 hours of canoeing along the Dunajec river canyon (14 kilometers distance)
- The route ends in Szczawnica, here you can change and return the equipment.
- Free time for lunch
- Up to 2,5 hours of driving back to Krakow from Szczawnica
- Drop off at your hotel in Krakow
The entire tour lasts up to 8 hours
- 790 PLN per person (1 person)
- 490 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 390 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
The price includes:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- assistance of an English speaking driver during the entire day
- accident insurance
- admission tickets to the Pieniny National Park
- information on the attractions in Pieniny.
- high-class equipment rental: single and double kayaks, helmet, life vest and paddle
- watertight accessories for electronic equipment
- changing rooms after the rafting
Remember to take dry clothes to change just in case you get wet during the activity
The season for canoeing on the Dunajec river is between April and October.