Krakow: Indoor skydiving
If you are looking for something really unique that will provide you with an adrenaline rush but will be safe at the same time, you should definitely consider our offer of indoor skydiving in a brand-new wind tunnel in Katowice, just a little above 1 hour ride from Krakow. This modern, vertical aerodynamic tunnel has a diameter of 4,5 meters and maximum speed of wind 310 km/h. Our professional instructors will let you feel like a real skydiver and make sure you stay absolutely safe during this activity. If this would be your first time, we guarantee it will be an unforgettable experience for you.
One session of 1,5 minute allows you to experience the feeling of falling for 2 x longer than during a traditional parachute jump. In our tunnel, there are also several cameras placed that allow you to have a memorable token of your adventure – you can either get a direct link on your email address or download it if you have a pendrive on hand. Moreover, you will be given a certificate as a proof of your achievement.
We can either organize individual free flying adventure or a group event. If you are thinking about booking this activity with us, please contact us as soon as possible to secure availability of our flyspot because indoor skydiving is becoming more and more popular in Poland and this wind tunnel is absolutely the best one in our country. We can provide you with a whole package including English speaking instructor and private transportation between flyspot and your hotel in Krakow with English speaking driver.
- Pick up from your hotel in Krakow at chosen time
- A drive of approx.1 hour to the venue with a private vehicle and a private English speaking driver
- Approx. 30 minutes for introduction and preparation, adjusting suits, googles, helmets etc.
- Taking 1,5 minutes turns of free falling (2 jumps per person)
- Approx. 15 minutes for certificate and video handing
- Return transfer of approx. 1 hour after the event
- Hotel drop off
Whole activity with transportation lasts approx. 3,5 hours
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- Private transportation to the venue and back
- Private English speaking driver’s service
- Local English speaking instructor’s service
- 2 x 1,5 minute skydiving sessions per person
- A video of the activity
- Certificate of skydiving
- 750 PLN per person (1 person)
- 510 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 420 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 390 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 370 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (7 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (8 persons)
- Contact us (9 persons and more)
- You need to be sober to take part in this activity
- The activity is for all generally healthy people
- The contraindications for this activity are: spine problems that prevent you from bending safely backwards, problems with shoulder joints, spine or heart, a history of stroke or heart attack, epilepsy, mental disorders, weight over 130 kg, pregnancy
Choose number of participants
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.