Warsaw: Indoor Skydiving
If you were always dreaming of taking a parachute jump but was too afraid to do so – this might be the perfect activity for you! During one 1,5-minutes jump in the aerodynamic tunnel you will be able to face a wind blowing at a maximum speed of 310 km/h and during this time there will be twice as much falling than in case of a standard jump. And all this in a controlled environment to make sure you stay safe during your experience.
Our professional instructors will help you adjust your uniform and explain all dos and don’ts so that you can take the most of this activity. No matter if you’re a first timer or have tried this one before, it will be an unforgettable journey for you and your friends. Thanks to the cameras installed in the tunnel you will have an opportunity to get a video of your skydiving – you can get a link sent to your email or download a file if you have a pendrive with you. Additionally, you will get a certificate of your achievement.
This activity is perfect to do alone or with friends – we can arrange an extraordinary activity for both individuals and groups. We can provide you with a full package including English speaking instructor and private transportation with English speaking driver between the venue and your hotel in Warsaw.
- Pick up from your hotel in Warsaw at chosen time
- A drive of approx.30 minutes to the venue with a private vehicle and a private English speaking driver
- Approx. 30 minutes for introduction and preparation, adjusting suits, googles, helmets etc.
- Taking 1,5 minutes turns of free falling (2 jumps per person)
- Approx. 15 minutes for certificate and video handing
- Return transfer of approx. 30 minutes after the event
- Hotel drop off
Whole activity with transportation lasts approx. 2,5 hours
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- Private transportation to the venue and back
- Private English speaking driver’s service
- Local English speaking instructor’s service
- 2 x 1,5 minute skydiving sessions per person
- A video of the activity
- Certificate of skydiving
- 650 PLN per person (1 person)
- 460 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 380 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 370 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 360 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (7-8 persons)
- Contact us (9 persons and more)
- You need to be sober to take part in this activity
- The activity is for all generally healthy people
- The contraindications for this activity are: spine problems that prevent you from bending safely backwards, problems with shoulder joints, spine or heart, a history of stroke or heart attack, epilepsy, mental disorders, weight over 130 kg, pregnancy