Indoor Skydiving in Katowice
When looking for some crazy activity in Katowice, you need to check on the indoor skydiving. This is a fabulous chance to feel an adrenaline rush while visiting a modern, vertical aerodynamic tunnel with a diameter of 4,5 meters and maximum speed of wind 310 km/h. This may seem to be hazardous but believe us, using this brand-new wind tunnel is pure fun and safe at the same time. Our professional instructors will teach you some basics as well as give you some pro tips to feel like a true skydiver while taking care of your safety during this activity.
During this activity you will have a chance to have two sessions of 1,5 minutes (total of 3 minutes) and just imagine that each session allows you to experience the feeling of falling for 2 x longer than during a traditional parachute jump so the total experience during just one trip will be 4x longer than a standard jump from a moving plane! Additionally, there are also several cameras placed in the tunnel so that you can always get back to your memories and show it to your family and friends – you can either get a direct link on your email address or download it if you have a pendrive with you.
We organize both individual indoor skydiving trips and group events. We can provide you with a whole package including English speaking instructor and private transportation with English speaking driver. between flyspot and your hotel in Katowice and its surroundings. No time to lose – contact us to book your unique adventure!
- Pick up from your hotel in Katowice at chosen time
- A drive of up to 15 minutes to the venue with a private vehicle and a private English speaking driver
- Approx. 30 minutes for introduction and preparation, adjusting suits, googles, helmets etc.
- Taking 1,5 minutes turns of free falling (2 jumps per person)
- Approx. 15 minutes for certificate and video handing
- Return transfer of up to 15 minutes after the event
- Hotel drop off
Whole activity with transportation lasts up to 2 hours
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- Private transportation to the venue and back
- Private English speaking driver’s service
- Local English speaking instructor’s service
- 2 x 1,5 minute skydiving sessions per person
- A video of the activity
- Certificate of skydiving
- 750 PLN per person (1 person)
- 510 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 420 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 390 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 370 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (7 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (8 persons)
- Contact us (9 persons and more)
- You need to be sober to take part in this activity
- The activity is for all generally healthy people
- The contraindications for this activity are: spine problems that prevent you from bending safely backwards, problems with shoulder joints, spine or heart, a history of stroke or heart attack, epilepsy, mental disorders, weight over 130 kg, pregnancy