Temporary residence card

If you are planning to stay in Poland for more than 3 months, you can apply for a temporary residence card. A temporary residence permit is issued for a maximum of 3 years. The period of validity of the permit may, however, be shorter, if the basis for applying for this permit indicates that a shorter stay is justified.

There are lots of different cases recognized by Polish immigration law, therefore application process is quite complicated. Purpose of your stay/visit, country of origin/nationality and many other individual features define the exact type of procedure that one should follow. The same rule applies to the number of required documents that need to be provided to the officials.

Most comfortable way to apply for a temporary residence card in Poland is to use service of professional lawyer who specialyze in this field of immigration law. Our agency cooperates on daily basis with trusted, English-speaking attorneys who can help you with any type of problem, give precious advises which save a lot of time and even get you successfully through the whole bureaucracy.

So if you are planning to apply for any type of residence card/permit in Poland, please feel free to contact us.

Choose number of participants and date:


You might also like...

The basket is empty