Visas to Poland

Visa to Poland is issued mainly as a Schengen visa or as a national visa. Exact type depends on the purpose of the visit and the documents provided.

There are three major types of visas to Poland:

C-Type Schengen Visa

Intended for tourism, private and business purposes. You should apply for this visa if you plan to stay in Poland or other Schengen countries for a maximum of 90 days in each 180-day period of time. This means that you are allowed to stay in the Schengen zone legally only if your stay in Schengen countries did not exceed 90 days over the last 180 days.

D-Type National Visa

Intended for longer stays (more than 90 days). However, the validity of a national visa cannot exceed 1 year. You need to apply for this kind of visa if you seek asylum, if you use Polish Card privileges or if you are going to work or study in Poland.

A-Type Airport Transit Visa

This type of visa permits to stay only within the international transit area of an airport and does not allow to enter the Schengen Area. Airport Transit Visa is required only from citizens of countries listed in Annex IV to the Community Code on Visas – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sudan and Sri Lanka.

If you are going to apply for any kind of visa to Poland, we would be very glad to help you. Our agency cooperates with best specialist in the field of Polish immigration law. Local, experienced and English-speaking attorney will be able to advise you how to obtain Polish visa or even get you through the whole visa application procedure, depending on your personal case and purpose of visiting Poland.

Please contact us for more details.

Choose number of participants and date:


You might also like...

The basket is empty