Duszniki Zdroj tours and sightseeing
Duszniki Zdroj is a spa town in the Klodzko Valley on the Bystrzyca River in Klodzko Country. It is a notable spa town and a major tourist attraction of the area. The town consists of a whole living complex of Duszniki Zdroj including industrial and service area gathered around antique down town quarter. The spa consists of sanatorium-holiday-service buildings south from the town. It is surrounded by the forests of park character that create good isolation from the town and Podgorze. The Baroque, brick-and-wood building of the former paper mill, erected in 1605 and rebuilt in 1709, is a valuable monument of technology in Poland and now houses the Museum of Paper-making. Some paper is still made by hand here. The town has many historic buildings, e.g. the renaissance town hall in the market square, the Parish Church of St Peter and St Paul, the neo-Gothic Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The Spa Park has flower clock, a coloured fountain and the neoclassical Frederic Chopin Theatre from the early 19th c. Young Frederic Chopin visited the spa in 1826. The International Chopin Festival is held at Duszniki Zdroj every August.
If you are going to spend some time in Duszniki Zdroj you will need to book your hotel and we encourage you to do it by using our hotel search panel on our website where you will find widest choice of hotels in Duszniki Zdroj and best rates.
We can also offer you many tours and activities like:
- skiing/snowboarding lessons with professional instructors
- tour to Zieleniec – a popular ski resort with good snow conditions for skiing from November till April, several ski lifts as well as food and accommodation services
- tour to the Zieleniec Peatbog – nature reserve lies on the divide between the drainage basins of the Baltic and the North Seas
- tour to Wroclaw
- tour to Jelenia Gora
- tour to Czech Republic
- tour to Bystrzyckie Mountains
- tour to Stolowe Mountains
- tour to Orlickie Mountains
Please contact us for more details.