Dolina Charlotty Resort & Spa
Looking for an unforgettable family holiday? Want to spend precious time with your children but also enjoy some self-care? If you need both active recreation and relaxation, we have found a perfect place for you and your companions. Dolina Charlotty (Charlotte Valley) is located 10 km from Slupsk, a few kilometers from the Baltic seaside resort of Ustka. The area of the hotel is filled with forests and lakes and is famous for its clean air which makes it an ideal place for various activities (canoes and pedal boats, fishing, horse riding). You will find many interesting attractions here: Zoo with the Land of Fairy Tales, Water Safari Zoo, Seal Sanctuary and the famous amphitheater where the Rock Legend Festival is organized every year. Resort & SPA complex is located in the very heart of this unique place and you can find here everything that is an integral part of a perfect holiday.
Hotel resort offers 90 cozy and comfortably equipped rooms. Apartments and family rooms with or without balconies are available.
In each room you can find: a private bathroom (a hair dryer, towels and bathrobes are provided) a seating area, a refrigerator and an electric kettle, tea/ coffee seat, free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV and working desk.
Meals & Drinks
Charlotta Restaurant, with a breakfast buffet and delicious dinner buffets; à la carte meals can also be ordered. Menu is based on European influences and it’s seasonal.
The cult Rock Pub, great music and cozy interiors guaranteed,
Inside the hotel complex:
- bowling and billiards,
- children’s playground and indoor playroom for children,
- pool zone, with a huge indoor pool,
In the short distance from the hotel you can enjoy:
- Zoo Charlotta, with both Polish and exotic animal species,
- Water Zoo Safari, an extraordinary boat trip
- Fairy Tale land, the creation of this unique place was inspired by fairy tales and fairy tales of great writers: Jan Christian Andersen, Brothers Grimm, Maria Konopnicka, Aleksander Pushkin, Carl Collodi
- Butterfly house, we invite you to a place where you will meet butterflies from the farthest corners of the Earth,
- Seal sanctuary, one of the largest in Poland,
- Horse Riding, under the care of the best professionals
- Canoeing and pedal boats on the Zamelkowskie Lake, active leisure in the bosom of nature,
- Fishing, the bank of the Slupia river is famous for the richness of salmonids; there are also special fisheries in the valley, where you can easily catch carp, eel, sturgeon or pike,
SPA & Wellness
Bali Hai Spa features 14 beauty parlors and a relaxation room, decorated in a style inspired by the Indonesian island of Bali. Spa center offers therapeutic programs referring to the philosophy of the East. A therapeutic program based on Old Balinese rituals is performed by Balinese therapists. It is a unique offer based on knowledge and experience.
- Treatments available:
- Face care rituals,
- Body care rituals,
- Advanced cosmetics,
- Children Spa,
- Men Spa,
- Hand and foot treatments,
- Basic cosmetic treatments (henna, manicure etc.)
- Massages (including hot stone massage, Balinese massage, candle massage, warm shell massage etc.)
All treatments are performed using selected cosmetic brands.
Besides that dry and steam saunas are available for guests.
Sample Package – relax in Spa Bali Hai
Price: from 1140 PLN total per 2 people
What is included?:
- 2 nights in comfortable room
- Buffet breakfasts in the hotel restaurant from 07:00 to 10:30
- Buffet dinners in the hotel restaurant (in case of low occupancy, dinner from the menu)
- A voucher worth 200 PLN (per room) for each booked day to be used for any treatments at SPA Bali Hai (including Balinese massage, face and body treatments with the use of cosmetic novelties, aromatic baths, relaxation rituals and others)
- Consultation with an expert to establish a personalized treatment program tailored to your needs
- 10% discount for other treatments at SPA Bali Hai
- Bathrobe and flip-flops in the room
- Free parking
- Internet access
- Free and unlimited use of the Recreation Center and Wellness & Spa:Swimming pool, paddling pool for children, Dry, steam and aromatic sauna, sanarium, Jacuzzi, Fitness room
How we can help?
Dolina Charlotty Resort & Spa is located only 125 km from Gdansk Airport and we would be very glad to organize a private transfer for you from the airport or any other location directly to the hotel.
As a local, incoming tour operator in Poland, we can contact the hotel’s sales department directly and negotiate best prices for your stay and for chosen spa packages or other additional services at the hotel.
We also offer you our help with arranging local, private excursions with our English speaking drivers or guides in chosen language. There are lots of tourist attractions in this region worth visiting like: the city of Gdansk, Kashubian Land, Baltic sandy beaches and definitely Slowinski National Park with amazing sand dunes. We can also take you to any other place that you would like to see.
Please contact us for more details or best price offer