Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawow Luxury Hotel & Spa by L’Occitane
Lower Silesia is widely recognized as one of the most attractive and mysterious regions of Poland. It’s full of impressive castles and palaces, remains of the past. Some of them were abandoned and others had been renovated. The great example of successful renovation is Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawow Luxury Hotel & Spa (we can translate its name as “a reserve of 7 ponds”). Located approximately 40 km from Wroclaw, it captivates with the unique atmosphere of a 16th-century Renaissance castle. Renovated, stylish interiors and exclusive SPA rooms are a guarantee of luxurious relaxation. Whole complex is surrounded by an old,12 hectare charming park with a rich historical tree stand.
Hotel resort offers 53 modern designed and comfortably furnished rooms with a private bathroom features either a bath or shower (a hair dryer, towels and bathrobes are provided)
Every room has: free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV, minibar and working desk.
Meals & Drinks
- luxurious hotel restaurant with menu inspired by Polish and world cuisine; meals enriched with home-grown vegetables and herbs,
- Drink Bar; club atmosphere, soft music, selection of excellent drinks,
- Cellar where original tastings combined with a selected wine and beer menu are organized
- nordic walking,
- fishing (stocked pond in place),
- fitness centre
SPA & Wellness
We invite you to the first unique Spa by L’Occitane located in Poland. Exclusive care rituals by L’Occitane give you a well-deserved rest and self-care time. You can also join SPA treatments by planning relaxation for two.
The offer includes a wide range of refreshing and rejuvenating:
- facial treatments,
- body shaping treatments,
- moisturizing baths,
- firming scrubs
- 18-meter glass swimming pool with a wonderful view,
- large jacuzzi
Sample Package – weekend for a couple
Price: from 1590 PLN total per 2 people
What is included?:
- 2 nights with breakfast for two people in a comfortable room
- 1 hour SPA treatments by L’Occitane: Massage for Her and for Him
- access to the footpaths near the Castle
- rental of bicycles, Nordic Walking poles, table tennis, use of fitness rooms and game sets
- free use of monitored parking
- free use of wi-fi throughout the facility
- unlimited access to the Wellness Zone (swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room)
How we can help?
Uroczysko Siedmiu Stawow Luxury Hotel & Spa by L’Occitane is located only 50 km from Wroclaw Airport and we would be very glad to organize a private transfer for you from the airport or any other location directly to the hotel.
As a local, incoming tour operator in Poland, we can contact the hotel’s sales department directly and negotiate best prices for your stay and for chosen spa packages or other additional services at the hotel.
We also offer you our help with arranging local, private excursions with our English speaking drivers or guides in chosen language. There are lots of tourist attractions in this region worth visiting like: the city of Wroclaw, Swidnica, Ksiaz Castle, Riese Complex from the times of World War 2 and fantastic national parks of Stolowe Mountains and Karkonosze Mountains. We can also take you to any other place that you would like to see.
Please contact us for more details or best price offer