Ustrzyki Dolne tours and sightseeing
Ustrzyki Dolne is a district town on the Strwiaz River in the vicinity of the Slonne Mountains Landscape Park, close to the border with Ukraine. It is the only Polish town lying in the Dniester River basin and the Black Sea catchment area. Situated in the Subcarpathian Voivodeship (since 1999), it is the capital of Bieszczady County. Climatic conditions and mountain location favor the pursuit of winter sports: Ustrzyki Dolne is called “the winter capital the Podkarpackie Voivodeship”. The districts numerous natural features, educational values and rich topographical profile resulting from the Commune’s location at the base of the Bieszczady Mountains make it a perfect place for lengthy stays and mountain walking. The proximity of the border with the Ukraine and the districts favourable location in terms of communication, attracting traffic together with it being a crossroad for the “small and large Bieszczady loop”, as well as the vicinity of Solina Lake are additional attractive tourist elements. The development of tourism has been positively influenced by infrastructure – municipal infrastructure of Ustrzyki Dolne and the tourist infrastructure, namely: numerous tourist routes, ecological paths, biking routes, ski routes and ski lifts.
If you are going to spend some time in Ustrzyki Dolne you will need to book your hotel and we encourage you to do it by using our hotel search panel on our website where you will find widest choice of hotels in Ustrzyki Dolne and best rates.
We can also offer you many tours and activities like:
- skiing/snowboarding lessons with professional instructors
- mountain and bicycle tourism
- visiting Bieszczady National Park
- tour to Ustianowa – village with a wooden Orthodox church dating from 1792 and the monument to the airmen who trained at the local school in World War II, erected on the road Lesko in 1969
- tour to Rownia – a village with the wooden Orthodox church of extreme beauty, Greek Catholic from the 18th c.
- tour to Jasien – a village with an 18th c. Baroque church on the road to Ustrzyki Gorne
- tour to Rzeszow
- tour to Slovakia
Please contact us for more details.