Wladyslawowo tours and sightseeing
Wladyslawowo is a town on the south coast of the Baltic Sea in the Kashubia in Eastern Pomerania region, northern Poland. It is a town at the bottom of the Hel Peninsula. Situated in the Puck County in Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999, previously in Gdansk Voivodeship, Wladyslawowo is a sea port and a popular seaside holiday destination. The gmina (urban municipality) of Wladyslawowo consists of several districts, including Wladyslawowo proper, Chalupy (to the east, on the Hel peninsula), Chlapowo, Cetniewo, Rozewie, Jastrzebia Gora, Ostrowo, Karwia and Tupadly. Several of these districts serve as popular seaside resorts. The centre of Wladyslawowo is a combination of the old Pomeranian village Wielka Wies, mentioned as early 1284, the port settlement and the bathing place called Hallerowo. 5 kilometres from the town centre is the Rozewie promontory, the northernmost point of Poland. On the 54 m high cliff stands the lighthouse from 1875, now 33 m high, open to visitors. Close by the lighthouse, with a small museum named after S. Zeromski, who came here several times, stands the monument to the writer. The beach wood around the lighthouse is a nature reserve.
If you are going to spend some time in Wladyslawowo you will need to book your hotel and we encourage you to do it by using our hotel search panel on our website where you will find widest choice of hotels in Wladyslawowo and best rates.
We can also offer you many tours and activities like:
- tour to Cetniewo – the former summer resort, today the Centre of Olympic Training
- tour to Jastrzebia Gora – a bathing place most beautifully situated on a high cliff
- tour to Chalupy – famous for its nudist beach and the annual regatta of old fishing boats and fisher-men’s contest in mid-July
- tour to Chlapowo – a former Kashubian village, where A. Necel (d.1976), a Kashubian fisherman and writer, was born. A picturesque ravine and the modern camping site.
- tour to Tricity: Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
- tour to Hel Peninsula
- tour to Denmark
- tour to Sweden
- tour by cruise ship
- tour by ferry
Please contact us for more details.