Zakopane: Auschwitz Tour
Auschwitz was Nazi Germany’s largest concentration and extermination camp. From 1 to 1,5 million people of 28 nationalities were killed here during World War 2, 90 % of which were Jews. This site is considered to be the biggest cemetery in the world and became a symbol of human cruelty. The camp has been preserved as a memorial and the prison blocks that survived have been turned into a museum charting the history of the camp and of persecution in wartime Poland. In 1979 the camp territory was included on the UNESCO World Heritage List as a historic site. Both the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps are open to visitors and both are included in program of our tour. Nobody can leave this place untouched.
We offer private tour with private English speaking guide.
We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Tour lasts up to 9 hours.
Prices per person:
- 900 PLN per person (1 person)
- 500 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 370 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 240 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
*entrance tickets to Auschwitz Museum are included in the price