Zakopane: Dunajec River Rafting
Let’s move from Zakopane and go on rafting to the other mountains: Pieniny. Dunajec river is well-known for its clear water, limestone and dolomite rocks, beautiful views and characteristic white peaks. You will take part in 2-hours rafting on wooden raft through one of the most breathtaking gorges in Europe which had been transformed by the Dunajec River. It will be an unforgettable experience for everyone at every age. Rafting ends in Szczawnica, where you can eat delicious meal in one of regional restaurants. On the way from Zakopane, we would like to show you Niedzica Castle, picturesquely situated on 300 meters high hill above the Czorsztynskie Lake. We can also stop by a Gothic, wooden Church in Debno which was included in the UNESCO list of Cultural Heritage.
We offer private tour with private English speaking guide. We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Tour lasts up to 7 hours.
Prices per person:
- 800 PLN per person (1 person)
- 450 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)