Zakopane: Tour to Wieliczka
We invite you to visit this unusual place with over 700 years of history. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Poland and well-known place around the world. It was also recognized by UNESCO and included on its list of World Natural and Cultural Heritage. On our tour you will reach the depth of 135 meters where temperature stays the same all year long (13-14 degrees Celsius) and walk along underground paths with local guide. You will see famous Chapel of St Kinga, figures carved in salt, saline lakes, wooden machines and underground buildings.
We offer private tour with private English speaking guide. We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Tour lasts up to 7 hours.
Prices per person:
- 800 PLN per person (1 person)
- 450 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
*entrance tickets to the Salt Mine are included in the price