Zakopane: Pontoon (White Water) Rafting
If you are staying in Zakopane or Szczawnica, like extreme water sports and amazing scenery, you should take part in rafting on of the most beautiful rivers in the country – Dunajec. Teamwork is extremely significant in this activity but it will guarantee a great adventure and a lot of fun. In the meantime you will have the chance to admire the unique landscape of the Pieniny National Park with the view of the Three Crowns (the highest point in this area). There is no need to fear, this is a form of leisure everybody can do – families, couples, people of almost all ages. On each pontoon there is always a professional instructor which helps the team. We adjust the level of advancement and route to the group level. Even single person may take part in this event because we assemble groups or organise a private service only for your own group.
On the rafting route on the Dunajec there are several places where the waves make this activity an exciting unforgettable experience. It is a great tourist attraction full of adrenaline, where you can demonstrate your skills and enjoy peace and silence in pure wonderful nature with the mountain climate.
The season for rafting is between April – October.
It is possible that in case of bad weather conditions the activity will be cancelled.
Prices below include:
- transport from Zakopane to the meeting point where rafting starts in Sromowce Niżne – around 2 hours
- 2 hours of rafting from Sromowce to Szczawnica
- place in the pontoon with 6-8 people,
- entrance to the Pieninski National Park,
- needed equipment to do this activity – paddles, a helmet, life jackets
- a professional instructor (life guides) assistance
- access to the changing room
We would advise taking dry clothes to change just in case you get wet during the activity.
- 6 pax – 180 PLN per person
- 7 pax – 170 PLN per person
- 8 pax – 160 PLN per person
- 9 – 10 pax – 190 PLN per person
- 11 – 13 pax – 180 PLN per person
- 14 – 16 pax – 170 PLN per person
- 17 – 20 pax – 160 PLN per person