Katowice: Regular Tour to Auschwitz
Take part in our Regular Group Tour to Auschwitz which starts every day from the centrally located meeting point in Katowice (Hotel Monopol). Our driver will pick you up in the morning and drive you to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp Museum. After sightseeing you will come back to Katowice in the same vehicle. This is the cheapest way to visit Auschwitz in one day tour from Katowice.
- Morning pick up from centrally located meeting point – in front of entrance to Hotel Monopol
- Approximately 1 hour driving by air-conditioned vehicle to Auschwitz Concentration Camp Museum
- 1 of 2 different options for sightseeing inside the Auschwitz-Birkenau Camps – please read below
- Free time for lunch or having rest by the entrance to the Museum
- Driving back to Katowice in the same vehicle
- Drop off in Katowice in the afternoon
Whole tour lasts up to 7 hours
You will join a local guided group tour in Auschwitz with live guide in chosen language. Such tour lasts up to 3,5 hours and includes all important exhibitions and buildings located in Auschwitz I also called Main Camp which was forced labour camp and also sightseeing of Auschwitz II called Birkenau which was the Death Camp.
This tour with live guide is available in following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German and French
Price: 250 PLN per person
What is included:
- transport by high quality air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking drivers; or tour-leader assistance
- skip the line entrance
- entrance tickets to Auschwitz I (Main Camp) and Auschwitz II (Birkenau) Camps
- guided sightseeing tour inside the camps with live guide in chosen language up to 3,5 hours
- free time for lunch in the restaurant by the entrance to the Museum
We also organize every day Private Tour to Auschwitz from Katowice
Due to frequent problems with availability of entrance tickets and guides in Auschwitz, please book your tour as early as possible before your planned visit so we can make all necessary arrangements for you.
You might also like
Visiting Auschwitz during Covid-19
Please remember about the safe distances between visitors while waiting for entry and during the tour. Visitors should enter the Museum with their mouths and nose covered, please take a mask with you. You are obligated to hand disinfection in a non-contact hand disinfection apparatus. Inside buildings, please follow the one-way direction of the tour to avoid crowds in passages.