Warsaw: Treblinka and Wolf’s Lair One Day Tour
Join us on this insightful historical tour as we journey through the complex layers of World War II history, from the haunting past of Treblinka to the enigmatic world of Wolf’s Lair.
Our first destination is Treblinka, a stark reminder of the dark chapter in history. This somber site was one of the numerous forced labor camps established by the Germans during World War II. Between September 1941 and July 1944, it witnessed the tragic loss of over 800,000 lives, predominantly Polish Jews. Treblinka stands as the second-largest death camp in terms of the number of victims, surpassed only by Birkenau within the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex.
After paying our respects at Treblinka, our journey continues to the enigmatic Wolf’s Lair, nestled deep within the Masurian forest near the tranquil town of Ketrzyn in northern Poland, close to the Russian border. During World War II, this clandestine complex served as Adolf Hitler’s secretive military headquarters. It boasted an array of remarkable facilities, including barracks, two airports, a power station, water supply systems, factories, and a railway station. The Wolf’s Lair is also infamous for being the site of a failed assassination attempt on Hitler’s life on July 20th, 1944.
- hotel pick up at chosen time
- up to 1,5 hours driving from Warsaw to Treblinka Museum by private car with English speaking driver
- walking guided sightseeing tour of Treblinka
- approx 3 hours driving from Warsaw to Wolf’s Lair
- walking sightseeing tour of former Hitler’s headquarters with private local guide in chosen language- up to 1,5 hours visit
- . free time for lunch
- driving back from Wolf’s Lair to Warsaw up to 4 hours
- drop off at your hotel
Whole tour lasts approximately 12 hours
Tour is available in following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian
*some languages may be subject of availability and prices can vary
Prices: from 490 PLN
What is included?:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- English speaking driver’s assistance during whole day
- entrance tickets to Treblinka camps
- sightseeing tour of Treblinka Memorial and Museum up to 2 hours with private guide or with an audioguide in chosen language
- entrance tickets to Wolf’s Lair
- private sightseeing tour of Wolf’s Lair with local guide in chosen language up to 1,5 hours