Warsaw: Wolf’s Lair (Hitler’s Headquarters) Tour
Take part in our private tour to Wolf’s Lair (Hitler’s Headquarters) from Warsaw. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and chosen time (in the morning) and take you to Wolf’s Lair. On site you will have private guided tour with English speaking guide. After sightseeing you will get back to Warsaw.
During the tour you will see:
Wolf’s Lair is situated in the Masurian forest, not far from the small town of Ketrzyn in northern Poland, near the Russian border. During World War II, it was Adolf Hitler’s military headquarters. It was a unique, truly top secret city complex with barracks, two airports power station, water supplies, plants, railway station etc. The Wolf’s Lair was also the place, where on July 20th, 1944, Hitler was going to be murdered, but the attempt had failed. People estimate that Hitler spent more than 800 days in the Wolf’s Lair. Many outrageous decisions were made there, such as the construction of concentration camps were made there. The Wolf’s Lair also had assistant quarters, which cooperated with Hitler. These included the quarter of Hans Lammers, who used the nickname „Wendula”, the lodging of the Supreme Command of Land Army „Mauerwald” and the quarter by the nickname of „Hochwald”, lead by Heinrich Himmler.
The destructionn of the Wolf’s Lair complex took place in January 1945. Today, its ruins are available for visitors, so we can offer you an unforgettable day tour from Warsaw to see this one of a kind place.
- Morning pick up from centrally your hotel in Warsaw
- Approx 4 hours driving by air-conditioned vehicle to Wolf’s Lair (Hitler’s Headquarters)
- Guided Tour of Wolf’s Lair
- Driving back to Warsaw in the same vehicle
- Drop off in Warsaw
Tour lasts approx 10 hours
- 1050 PLN per person (1 person)
- 650 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 520 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 450 PLN per person (4 persons or more)
*entrance tickets to Wolf’s Lair are included in price
- transport by high quality air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- hotel pick up
- private sightseeing of Wolf’s Lair with an English speaking guide
- English speaking driver assistance
- entrance tickets to Wolf’s Lair
- skip the line entrance
Tours in Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
You might also like...
How far is Wolf's Lair from Warsaw ?
Wolf's Lair is located about 270 km from the city of Warsaw. One way driving takes approximately 4 hours to get there .
Is food included in the price.
No, lunch is not included in the prices above but we during the way will stop in the restaurant where you can have a dinner.
Is this guided tour ?
Yes, sightseeing is with private guide in English or other available language.