Gdansk Sightseeing in Kayak
It is the first tourist offer of this kind in Poland. Over 1000 years ago the region between the Baltic Sea, the Motlawa river and kashubian hills was chosen for our city location. People of Gdansk used these swampy areas for both transport and city defense. At the turn of the 16th and 17th centuries the unique fortifications with enormous strongholds and a double moat were raised here. Today, the debris of those fortifications can be seen and circumnavigated.
If you choose this offer you’ll get into a kayak and our English speaking city tourist guide will acquaint you with the history of Gdansk from the Motlawa river within 2,5 hours.
Our proposal for this activity
- English speaking city guide
- transportation to the venue and back
- English speaking guide’s assistance
- Kayak hire for 2,5 hours
- 840 PLN per person (1 person)
- 420 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 270 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 240 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)