Polish Vodka Tasting in Gdansk
Vodka has been a great part of Polish tradition for centuries. One of the most famous vodkas, Zubrowka, has been produced for more than 600 years and there are numerous versions of the national alcohol in Poland.
We invite you to taste 5 different brands of classic Polish vodka in a good company. Here you have a unique opportunity to try czysta (clear), cytrynowka (lemon), sweet wisniowka (flavoured with cherries), warming pieprzowka (pepper) and the dry Zubrowka (famous ‘bison grass vodka’, which is flavoured with grass from the Bialowieza Forest).
During this unique event our professional English speaking vodka expert will teach you a bit about the history of vodka and each of the participants will try a selection of vodka nibbles like dry sausage that go perfectly with the spirit or alcohol soaked jelly beans – a popular party snack in Poland.
Tasting lasts approx. 1 hour but afterwards you can stay in the pub and party on your own as long as you wish.
- Meeting with your private guide at chosen time in a meeting point in the centre of Gdansk
- Introduction to tradition of vodka drinking in Poland
- Up to 1 hour of exclusive vodka tasting including 5 shots of different vodkas, each followed by an adequate snack from the appetizer dish prepared for this occasion – all explained and supplemented with stories and anecdotes
- End of the event – either you stay longer in the pub or return on your own to your hotel
Whole activity lasts approx. 1 hour
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- Service of private English-speaking guide
- Up to 1 hour of ultimate vodka tasting with explanations, stories and anecdotes
- 5 shots of traditional Polish vodkas
- A variety of Polish party snacks that go with vodka – including dry sausage and alcohol soaked jelly beans
- 340 PLN per person (1 person)
- 230 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 190 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 160 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 150 PLN per person (5-6 persons)
- 140 PLN per person (7-11 persons)
- 130 PLN per person (12-19 persons)
- Contact us (20 persons or more)
- All participants have to be over 18
- We take no responsibility for vodka overdoses 🙂