Polish Vodka Tasting
Vodka has been an important part of Polish tradition for centuries. One of the most famous vodkas, Zubrowka, has been in production for more than 600 years and there are numerous versions of Poland’s national alcohol.
We invite you to try 5 different brands of classic Polish vodka in good company. Here you have a unique opportunity to try czysta (clear), cytrynowka (lemon), sweet wisniowka (cherry flavored), warming pieprzowka (pepper) and the dry zubrowka (famous “bison grass vodka” flavored with grass made from the bison grass). to taste Bialowieza Forest).
During this unique event, our professional English-speaking vodka expert will teach you about the history of vodka and each of the participants will taste a variety of vodka bites such as dry sausage that goes perfectly with the spirit or alcohol-soaked jelly beans – a popular party Snack in Poland.
The tasting lasts around 1 hour, but after that you can stay in the pub and party alone for as long as you like.
- Meet your private guide at a meeting point in central Gdansk at the chosen time
- Introduction to the tradition of drinking vodka in Poland
- Up to 1 hour exclusive vodka tasting including 5 shots of different vodkas, each followed by an appropriate snack from the appetizer dish prepared for the occasion – everything explained and supplemented with stories and anecdotes
- End of the event – either you stay longer in the pub or return to your hotel on your own
The whole activity takes about 1 hour
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- Service of a private English speaking tour guide
- Up to 1 hour ultimate vodka tasting with explanations, stories and anecdotes
- 5 shots of traditional Polish vodkas
- A variety of Polish party snacks to pair with vodka – including dry sausage and alcohol-soaked jelly beans
- 450 PLN per person (1 person)
- 290 PLN per person (2 people)
- 250 PLN per person (3 people)
- 210 PLN per person (4 people)
- 190 PLN per person (5-6 people)
- 170 PLN per person (7-11 people)
- 160 PLN per person (12-19 people)
- All participants must be over 18 years old
- We take no responsibility for vodka overdoses 🙂