Warsaw: Fryderyk Chopin Tour
Fryderyk Chopin (1810 – 1849) was the greatest composer and pianist in the history of Polish classical music. His music is recognized all around the world and is admired today by thousands of people across the globe and is still an inspiration for young artists. Chopin became famous for writing around 23 polonaises including such pieces of art like the Military’ Polonaise in A, ‘Heroic’ or ‘Drum’ Polonaise in A flat. We offer you a very special private half day tour dedicated to sites related with Chopin’s life and his artistic activity.
- hotel pick up at chosen time
- sightseeing of Chopin’s Museum in Ostrogski Palace in Warsaw – you will find here Chopin’s musical manuscripts, editions of Chopin’s works, his letters, historical and contemporary iconography, valuable personal items and many more.
- entrance to Holy Cross Church – a place where composer’s heart is buried.
- visit in Lazienki Park to see famous Chopin’s monument – thoughtful composer sits in the shade of a wind-torn willow.
- approx 1 hour drive from centre of Warsaw to Zelazowa Wola – a small village that is Chopin’s birthplace which became the important destination for music lovers from around the globe.
- sightseeing of House of Fryderyk Chopin – this place is also a biographical museum of Chopin, in the summer season Chopin’s concerts are held here.
- approx 15 minutes drive from Zelazowa Wola to Brochow where you will see the 16th century church where Fryderyk’s parents got married in 1806 and he was baptized in 1810
- approx 1 hour drive back from Brochow to Warsaw
- your hotel drop off in Warsaw
Whole tour lasts approximately 6 hours
*tour is available every day except Mondays (museums are closed)
- 900 PLN per person (1 person)
- 480 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 230 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
What is included?:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- professional private guide service during whole tour
- approx. 6 hours of guided sightseeing tour
- entrance tickets to Chopin’s Museum in Ostrogski Castle in Warsaw
- entrance tickets to Chopin’s House Museum in Zelazowa Wola
- entrance to Holy Cross Church in Warsaw and church in Brochow
This private tour is available in following languages:
English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese and others
*some languages may be subject of availability and prices can vary