Warsaw: Lodz Tour
Lodz is a former industrial city which today is member of UNESCO Creative Cities Network, with great prospect for the future. Once a leading textile and film center now constantly develops its wings by generating new projects in the sphere of culture, art, innovative business, tourism and education. This capital of one of Polish voivodeships is located in the very central point on map of Poland usually also described as a central point of Europe! Taking our tour from Warsaw to Lodz will let you discover all highlights of this city.
- hotel pick up at chosen time
- up to 2 hours drive from Warsaw to Lodz by comfortable car/van with private English speaking driver
- up to 4 hours City tour (partially driving and partially walking) with private local city guide in chosen language who will show you the most important places in Lodz:
- Ksiezy Mlyn – factory and residential complex that was a self-sufficient city in the city modeled on English industrial settlements. You can see there old spinning factory, fire station, famuły – family houses, Palace of Karol Scheibler – famous captain of industry, parks etc.
- Manufaktura – the site of the former factory of Izrael Poznanski (one of the greatest and richest manufacturers in Lodz) transformed into a shopping center.
- Poznanski Palace – beautiful building, where the Poznanski family lived, one of the most representative monuments of Łódź, an object full of eclectic architectural splendor.
- Piotrkowska Street – the longest pedestrian street in Poland and one of the longest shopping streets in Europe.
- Freedom square – the beginning of Piotrowska street, called the “New Main Square”.
- Rose’s passage (Pasaż Róży) – an interesting project where an unusual place is hidden in the tenement’s gate – walls covered with pieces of broken glass.
4. 2 hours of free time to discover the city by yourself and having lunch
5. up to 2 hours return journey to Warsaw and drop off at your hotel
Tour is available in following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian
*During the tour there are no entrances to any of visited places unless you require to have ones at additional cost
Whole tour lasts up to 10 hours
- 1250 PLN total (1-2 persons)
- 1400 PLN total (3-5 persons)
- Contact us (6 persons or more)
What is included:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, private transportation,
- private English speaking driver,
- professional private local city guide service in Lodz,
- approx. 4 hours of guided sightseeing city tour and 2 hours of free time,