Warsaw: Tour to Poznan
Poznan is one of the largest and oldest Polish cities. With us you can take part in tour to this very interesting city from the historic point of view. It is one of the places where Poland as a country began, and Mieszko I (the historic first ruler of Poland) was baptized. Starting from the most important city in Poland through the turbulent development caused by the fights in Poland, the city of Poznan has become a dynamic economic, academic and cultural center. Do not hesitate to visit this full of history capital city of Greater Poland region. We are sure you will be impressed!
- early morning hotel pick up and transfer with our English speaking driver to the railway station in Warsaw (exact time depends on train schedule)
- receiving return train tickets to Poznan and assistance of our driver at the platform
- comfortable journey by train on your own (approx 3-3,5 hours)
- getting off the train in Poznan and meeting our local city guide at the platform
- 2 hours of guided Old Town walk with our private guide in chosen language during which you will see:
- Old Market Square – marked out on a square plan with a side of 141 m. In terms of size, the Old Town Square in Poznan is the third in Poland
- The clock tower on Town Hall – Poznan’s most recognizable attraction, where two buzzing goats appear on the clock tower every day at 12:00 to butt each other heads
- Dzialynski Palace – a beautiful building with a figure of a pelican placed on the top that shows the bird feeding chicks with its own blood. It was to symbolize the hope of Poles for the revival of an independent homeland.
- Poznan Royal Castle (Przemyslaw Castle) – served as a royal residence and the seat of the highest royal officials. Currently, the castle tower has become the best viewpoint of the city.
- Fara Church – built in the years 1651-1701 beautiful example of Polish Baroque architecture
- former Jesuit monastery – monastery complex, currently the place of the Poznań City Hall.
6.approx 3 hours of free time to discover the city by yourself and having lunch break
7.reaching railway station in Poznan by yourself
8.around 3,5 hours journey back by train from Poznan to Warsaw
9.pick up from the platform of railway station in Warsaw by our English speaking driver and transfer back to the hotel
Tour is available in following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian
During the tour there are no entrances included to any of visited places.
Whole tour lasts approx 13 hours
- 850 PLN per person (1 person)
- 500 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 390 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (4 persons or more)
What is included:
- pick-up/drop off from your hotel in Warsaw
- pick-up/drop off from railway station in Warsaw and Poznan
- return 2nd class train tickets
- service of professional private city guide in chosen language for up to 2 hours sightseeing tour of Poznan
- up to 3 hours of free time in Poznan
*for this tour you can also choose to add following supplements:
- 60 PLN per person for 1st class ECONOMIC standard fast train tickets (TLK or IC) both ways
- 120 PLN per person for 2nd class PREMIUM standard fast train tickets (EIP) both ways
- 220 PLN per person for 1st class PREMIUM standard fast train tickets (EIP) both ways