Warsaw: Tour to Poznan
Take part in a full day tour to Poznan, the city that is guaranteed to be remembered. It is one of the oldest and most interesting cities in Poland. In 968, it was the seat of the first bishopric in Poland. Nowadays, Poznan is the second financial center after Warsaw and an important trading city. Since 1921, Poznan is the place, where hundreds of producers and traders come here from all over the world for annual trade fairs.
During our tour you will see:
- Piastowski Ostrow Tumski – the oldest part of Poznan with its most ancient Cathedral and tombs of first Polish kings – Mieszko the I and Boleslaw Chrobry.
- Old Market Square – surrounded by town houses with colourful facades. There you can find a major tourisrt attraction – a clock tower of town hall, where every day at noon two clock-work goats appear from doors 12 times to butt heads.
- Przemyslawa Hill with a spectacular panorama view of the city.
- Caesar District with the Castle – former residence of Prussian Caesar Wilhelm II.
- Monument to the Victims of June 1956
- Stary Browar – trade, art and business center – recently becoming a major tourist attraction
Ticket price includes:
- EIC/EX train tickets
- guided tour of Poznan City (up to 7 hours)
- pick-up/drop off from railway station in Warsaw and Poznan
- pick-up/drop off from your hotel in Warsaw
- entrance tickets to visited objects
Town Hall is closed on Mondays
- 1690 PLN per person (1 person)
- 990 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 790 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 690 PLN per person (4 persons or more)