Warsaw City Tour
Is it your first time in Poland or maybe just first time in the capital – Warsaw? If you would like to get to know the history of a city almost completely destroyed during World War II, which became the capital of the country you are in the perfect place in the right time! Let us take you for the Warsaw City Tour during which you will see the highlight spots of the biggest city in Poland.
- hotel pick up
- partially driving panoramic tour and partially walking tour of Warsaw up to 3 hours total
- drop off at your hotel after the tour
Tour includes all highlights of the city:
- The Old Town – almost fully damaged during the World War II and totally rebuild after, considering now as one of the examples setted on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites in a terms of “an outstanding example of a near-total reconstruction of a span of history covering the 13th to the 20th century”.
- The Royal Castle with its Square – located at the entrance to the Old Town. Impressive Castle was for centuries official residence of the Polish monarchs. Together with King Zygmunt’s III Column is the most recognizable place in Warsaw.
- St.John’s Cathedral – main church of archdiocese of Warsaw. It is one of the most important places of Polish culture and tradition, nowadays just significant national ceremonies take place there.
- The Warsaw Old Town Market Square – focal point of the Warsaw’s Old town
- The Barbican – constructed around 1548, destroyed together with whole Old Town and reconstructed in 1952–1954.
- The former Jewish Ghetto, The Memorial to the Heroes of the Ghetto the Museum of the history of Polish Jews (without entrance) – you need to know that Warsaw in 1939 was the city with the largest concentration of Jews in Europe, and second largest in the world after New York.
- The Royal Route – 11 km long route starting from Royal Castle that links a lot of Warsaw’s historic buildings, monuments, churches and parks.
- The Royal Park called Lazienki or ‘Royal Baths Park’ with its ‘Palace on the Water’ – the biggest park in Warsaw. Previously this place was the summer residence of the last King of Poland.
- The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier – dedicated to all the soldiers that died while protecting Poland, nowadays an eternal flame and a guard post are protecting the Tomb
- The Monument of the Warsaw Uprising 1944 – a monument giving a honour to the most destroying as well as important events in the history of Warsaw
- depending on the traffic we will also take a ride through Warsaw Praga District with the Saint Florian’s Cathedral, National Stadium, Targowa and Zabkowska Street and more.
Whole tour lasts up to 4 hours
- 750 PLN (1-2 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (3-5 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (6-7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
What is included:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, private transportation
- professional private city guide in chosen language
- up to 4 hours of sightseeing highlights of Warsaw listed in itinerary above
Private city tours of Warsaw are available in following languages:
English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Chinese and others
*some languages may be subject of availability and prices can vary
*If you only have a stopover in Warsaw and want to see the city easily and quickly we can also pick you up from the airport and drop you off there as well as shorten or lengthen the time of the tour.
If our standard Warsaw City Tour seems too short for you to discover all highlights of Warsaw you can join our Full Day Warsaw City Tour