Warsaw: Tour to Gdansk
Do not wait and book a tour tour to Gdansk from Warsaw today! Gdansk is a very old city with a 1000 years of history. It used to be described as as the Hanseatic granary of Europe. Apart from that, it’s also the city of well known professors and humanists.
During our tour you will see the highlights of Old Town of Gdansk:
Long Market with its townhouses restored after damages of World War II
- Fountain of Neptune
- Artus Court, which used to be a meeting place for the wealthy burghers of Gdansk.
- Crane Gate, Green Gate, Golden Gate, High Gate and Prison Tower
- Church of St Mary – he largest Middle Age brick-built church in Europe with the well known figure of the Virgin Mary and Child and the Astronomical Clock made by Hans Durunger in the 15th century.
Ticket price includes:
- pick-up/drop off from your hotel in Warsaw
- pick-up/drop off from railway station in Warsaw and Gdansk
- train tickets
- guided walking tour of Gdansk Old Town with private guide (up to 3 hours)
- 750 PLN per person (1 person)
- 550 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 460 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (4 persons or more)