Warsaw: Tour to Krakow
Join us on an exciting trip to Krakow – the former capital of Poland, medieval centre of merchandising, place where long time ago, all legends seemed to be true. Undamaged by World War II, Krakow has been listed by UNESCO as one of the most characteristic historic sites in the world. If you want to discover Poland you can’t miss Krakow – city full of history, monuments and churches but also considered by many as definitely most beautiful city in our country. Do not hesitate to take part in our full day tour from Warsaw to Krakow by train as a most comfortable and fastest mean of transport between those two cities.
We offer private full day tours from Warsaw to Krakow on request
- early morning hotel pick up and transfer with our English speaking driver to the railway station in Warsaw (exact time depends on train schedule)
- receiving 2nd class return tickets for economic standard fast train connection between Warsaw and Krakow and assistance of our driver at the platform
- comfortable journey by train on your own (approx 2,5-3 hours)
- getting off the train in Krakow and meeting our local, private city guide at the platform
- up to 3 hours of guided Old Town walk with our private guide in chosen language during which you will see:
- Royal Route – the most popular tourist route in Krakow that goes along the most beautiful streets with all “must see” spots of the city.
- Slowacki Theatre – one of the most beautiful buildings of Krakow which is an excellent example of eclectic architecture.
- Jagiellonian University – the oldest university in Poland and one of the oldest universities in Europe, a lot of important people studied there – for example Nicolaus Copernicus or Karol Wojtyla (Pope John Paul II).
- Main Market Square – the focal point of the Old Town and the largest medieval market in Europe (200m by 200m) with famous Cloth Hall and Town Hall tower
- St. Mary’s Church – with the legendary Gothic altar of the master Veit Stoss, which creation lasted 12 years.
- Royal Castle on Wawel Hill – a real symbol of Krakow, for centuries it was the main seat of Polish monarchs. On the hill you will see the Wawel Cathedral and admire impressive view over Vistula river
6.approx 5 hours of free time to discover the city by yourself and having lunch break (on your request we can make it shorter or longer – depends on the train connections)
7.reaching railway station in Krakow on your own after free time
8.around 2,5-3 hours journey back by train from Krakow to Warsaw
9.pick up at the platform of railway station in Warsaw by our English speaking driver and transfer back to your hotel in Warsaw
Whole tour lasts up to 15 hours (exact time depends on train schedule)
Tour is available in following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Swedish, Norwegian and others
*some languages may be subject of availability and prices can vary
- 750 PLN per person (1 person)
- 550 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 470 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 430 PLN per person (4 persons)
- Contact us (5 persons or more)
What is included?
- morning pick-up from your hotel in Warsaw and transfer to railway station with assistance of our English speaking driver
- return 2nd class fast train tickets
- pick-up from railway station in Krakow by our local private guide
- service of professional private city guide in chosen language for up to 3 hours sightseeing walking tour of Krakow Old Town area
- up to 5 hours of free time in Krakow
- evening pick-up from train station in Warsaw and transfer back to your hotel in Warsaw with our English speaking driver
*for this tour you can also choose to add following supplements:
- 60 PLN per person for 1st class ECONOMIC standard fast train tickets (TLK or IC) both ways
- 120 PLN per person for 2nd class PREMIUM standard fast train tickets (EIP) both ways
- 220 PLN per person for 1st class PREMIUM standard fast train tickets (EIP) both ways
If you prefer to have less free time and have a longer guided tour of Krakow to see more of city highlights, we would be very glad to organize such extended version of this tour for you. Prices depend on exact schedule and number of people. If you consider such option we recommend following tourist attractions that could be added to your program of sightseeing:
- Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz with synagogues and Jewish cemetery
- Schindler’s Factory Museum
- Museum of Home Army
- Nowa Huta district (former communist city)
- Kosciuszko’s Mound (with panoramic view of the city from the top)
- Lagiewniki Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy
- Wawel Castle Museum
If you prefer to have an extended version of guided tour in Krakow please contact us for more details