Warsaw: Tour to Torun
Join us for an unforgettable tour to Torun – medieval town, listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site in 1997 which is internationally known for being a birthplace of world most famous astronomer of all times – Mikolaj Kopernik who proved for the first time in history that Earth moves around Sun. In Poland, Torun is also famous for delicious local gingerbread and beautiful architecture of its medieval Old Town area, picturesquely situated on the banks of Vistula river.
We offer private full day tours from Warsaw to Torun on request
- hotel pick up at chosen time
- around 3 hours drive from Warsaw to Torun by comfortable, private car/van with private English speaking driver
- upon arrival in Torun, meeting your local private city guide in chosen language
- 2 hours of private guided Old Town walk during which you will see:
- Old Market Square – heart of Torun historic district, this medieval city is included in the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List.
- Town Hall – a masterpiece of Gothic architecture, the former seat of the authorities and often the residence of Polish kings.
- Church of the Virgin Mary – originally Franciscan, in the modern period the main Protestant church of Torun, now again Catholic, you will see there a wonderful Renaissance oldest organ in Poland.
- ruins of the Teutonic Knights’ castle – area of the castle of approx. 2.2 ha is one of the three parts of Torun’s Medieval City Complex, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Crooked Tower – one of the greatest attractions in Torun, a part of the town’s old fortifications system.
5. approx 2 hours of free time to discover the city by yourself and having lunch break
6. around 3 hours return journey from Torun to Warsaw by the same vehicle with the same English speaking driver
7. drop off at your hotel in Warsaw
Whole tour lasts approximately 10 hours
Tour is available in following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
*some languages may be subject of availability and prices can vary
- 1650 PLN per person (1 person)
- 850 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 590 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 460 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 390 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 300 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
What is included:
- pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Warsaw at chosen time
- service of private, air-conditioned vehicle and private English speaking driver during whole day
- service of professional private local guide in Torun in chosen language for up to 2 hours sightseeing walking tour of Old Town
- approximately 2 hours of free time in Torun