Warsaw: Tour to Wieliczka & Krakow
Join us for a tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine – one of the most ancient mines in the world, which has been operating since the 13th century without any intermissions. In 1978, it was enlisted as a UNESCO World Culture and National Heritage Site. The tourist route open for visitors connects together three levels and can reach 135 meters below the surface. Apart from the tourist Route, there are underground passages and chambers, which house the Krakow Salt-Works Museum, which is one of the largest mining-related museums in Europe. The collections of the museum can be admired underground at level 3 of the salt mine as well as in the Salt-Works Castle.
Our driver will pick you up in the morning from your hotel and take you to the train station where you depart to Krakow. You will receive return train tickets to Krakow and our driver make sure you take seats in right train. After you arrive in Krakow our guide will be waiting for you at the train platform with a small board with your name written on it. Then he will take you to the meeting point where you will join a local guided tour from Krakow to Wieliczka Salt Mine – 4 hours including 2,5 hours of sightseeing.
- Morning pick up from your hotel by English speaking driver
- Transfer to the train station in Warsaw
- Approx 2 hours and 30 minutes train ride to Krakow
- Pick up from the train platform in Krakow by a local English speaking driver
- Joining Guided Tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine – 4 hours
- Krakow sightseeing by your own or with local guide
- Approx 2 hours and 30 minutes train ride back to Warsaw
- Pick up from the train platform in Warsaw by a our English speaking driver
- Transfer back to your hotel in Warsaw
You can have as much free time, as you want, but at 8:00 p.m. you will have the last train back to Warsaw (You can also take the earlier train,there is one nearly every hour, so you can just let us know). This option also includes a transfer from the train station back to your hotel. So the price of this tour this tour includes all transfers, train tickets and guided tour of Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- 720 PLN per person (1 person)
- 540 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 460 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 440 PLN per person (4 persons or more)
- morning hotel pick up in Warsaw and transfer to the train station
- morning assistance of an English speaking driver until getting inside the train to Krakow
- 2nd class return tickets for economic standard fast train connection between Warsaw and Krakow
- pick up from the train platform in Krakow by a local English speaking driver
- guided tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- free time in Krakow after coming back to Krakow and before departure of your train back to Warsaw
- evening pick up from the train platform in Warsaw by a local English speaking driver
- transfer from the train station back to your hotel in Warsaw
Tour lasts: 15 – 16 hours
We can arrange walking tour of the Krakow Old Town with private guide. The guide will be at your service for up to 3 hours and show you around. The walking tour will finish at the train station, where you will take train to Warsaw, around 8:00 p.m. (or an earlier one, if you wish). After that, you will also have a transfer from the train station to your hotel, which is also included in the price. So the price of this tour includes all the transfers, train tickets, guided tour of Wieliczka Salt Mine and private walking tour of Krakow.
- 1040 PLN per person (1 person)
- 700 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 560 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 520 PLN per person (4 persons or more)
*the tour is available in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Russian