Wakeboarding in Krakow
Wakeboarding – is a water sport which involves riding over water on a special board while being pulled by special lift. It is a combination of water skiing, snowboarding and surfing techniques. Wakeboarding is fun, easy to learn, and allows everyone to progress their skill level at their own pace. Wakeboards are shorter in length than snowboards and slightly wider.
On our spot we use System 2.0 which is the leader of a new generation of portable straight-line cables systems. A System 2.0 makes learning to wakeboard easy and playful. The upwards pull enables effortless starts and has proven to provide a steep learning curve to beginners. With its continuous ride and strong tension it also allows advanced riders to progress water tricks or improve their rail-riding skills rapidly.
It’s perfect activity for every fun of water especially during summer time.
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- exclusive lift rental for 1 hour
- transportation to the venue and back
- complete equipment – wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, wakeboard
- qualified english speaking instructor
- 440 PLN total per group (2- 4 persons)
- Contact us (5 persons or more)