Warsaw: Chopin Music Concerts
While Poland may remain quite not well known abroad, Chopin is a name certainly most people recognize worldwide. A virtuoso, composer, leading musician of his era whose compositions continue to delight next generations of music aficionados. His masterpieces are timeless. Listening to Chopin’s music is a magical experience that certainly may be the highlight of your journey to Warsaw, the capital of the country of his origin and a place where he began his exceptional adventure with music.
We invite you to join the ultimate event that will allow you to immerse in the multitude of sounds and emotions. Some of the best pianists will make sure this evening will stay in your mind for a long time. The seats are divided into two price classes – premium (first and second row) and standard (all other rows). During the intermission you will be handed a glass of a traditional Polish alcoholic beverage called mead to add a nice touch to the mood.
The concert hall is located on the ground floor of the building of the former kitchen wing, adjacent to the Royal Castle, in the neo-gothic interiors that now house the renowned Old Gallery of Polish Art Photographers.
- Meeting at 5:45 pm at Plac Zamkowy 8 (in the house of Old Gallery of the Polish Art Photographers – Stara Galeria Zwiazku Polskich Artystow Fotografikow)
- Start of the recital at 6 pm – half an hour of program filled with classical Chopin compositions
- A short intermission with a glass of traditional mead
- Another half an hour – continuation of the program
- End of the event.
Whole activity lasts approx. 1 hour 15 minutes
Our proposal for this activity includes:
- Up to 1 hour of the outstanding Chopin’s music performance
- A recital of one of recognised professional pianists
- A glass of traditional Polish mead
- Premium seats – 95 PLN per person
- Standard seats – 75 PLN per person
- Mead will be handed to adults above 18 only
- The exact time of the recital may vary depending on the program and performer of the day
- The Chopin concerts are available every day at earlier note – please contact us beforehand to make sure we run the show the given day
*On your request, especially for groups, we can also organise private concerts and recitals. Please contact us for more details.