Krakow: Polish Vodka Tour Experience
Get ready to redefine your vodka experience on our Krakow Vodka Tour!
Did you know Polish vodka ranks among the world’s finest? Join us for a 3-hour journey that’s all about sipping and savoring. We’ll take you to 4 local hotspots, treating your taste buds to 7 distinctive vodka types paired with 4-5 delicious Polish vodka foods.
In Poland, vodka is celebrated in shots, and we’ll even teach you the spirited phrase “Do dna!” and “Na zdrowje!” – a toast to bottoms up! Amidst sips, we’ll unravel captivating vodka culture. Did you have a clue that no Polish festivity goes without vodka? Or that Poles hold a secret to pacing their toasts? Prepare for intriguing revelations – like the Polish vodka that graced Oscar nights, vodka’s historic role as currency, and the alchemy behind top-tier vodka.
Join our close-knit group for an authentic Polish experience – bonding over extraordinary drinks with newfound friends.
Note, this isn’t a pub crawl. We’re all about quality vodka, tantalizing bites, and engaging conversations that spark connections.
- Meeting with our english speaking guide
- Introduction to tradition of vodka drinking in Poland
- Up to 3 hour of vodka guided tour includeing visiting 4 different spots and tasting 7 shots of different vodkas followed by an adequate snack from the appetizer dish prepared for this occasion – all explained and supplemented with stories and anecdotes
- End of the event – either you stay longer on your own or our guide walks you back to your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Price: from 260 PLN
What is included:
- english speaking guide
- visiting 4 different establishments
- tasting 7 different types of can’t-miss Polish vodkas
- 4-5 typical Polish vodka food that accompany Polish drinking