Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Thermal Baths Tour
This trip will allow you to get familiar with the pristine beauty of the stunning Tatra region in Slovakia from the treetops, as well as relax in the in the splendid thermal baths in Chocholow. Allow us to take you from Krakow to the treetop walk in the folk village of Zdiar. This small town, renowned for its unique culture and architecture, is located in the north of Slovaki, approximately 10 kilometers away from the Polish border.
Treat yourself to a picturesque walk through the approximately 18-24 meter high treetop path, which last 30-40 minutes and is surrounded by spectacular and breathtaking tree crowns. Feel like on top of the world on the wooden pavement with the length of more than 600 meters, held up by enromous pillars. This thrilling treetop walk in the heart of the Bachledova Valley forests will definitely give you memories for a lifetime. Feast your senses on a delightful panoramic view of the Tatra Mountain and the Pieniny National Park. If the weather is good enough, you will also have a chance to admire the highest peak of the Pieniny Mountains – the renowned Three Crowns Massif.
After that, we will take you to the largest thermal bath complex in Podhale, where you will enjoy a relaxing bath in its curative waters, which are extracted from the depth of nearly 3600 meters and release beneficial micronutrients.
You can unwind in the warm water of eight thermal whirlpools, enjoy a brine bath or soak yourself in one of the outdoor swimming pools, all with the temperature of 36 Celsius degrees. his thermal bath complex can also offer saunas, such as the steam sauna, the salt cave and the „Textile” dry sauna. You will also be able to regain your energy in the cooling pool on the terrace, as well as enjoy a scruumptious meal in a local restaurant.
- hotel pick up at chosen time in the morning
- approx 2,5 hours drive from Krakow to Bachledova Valley in Slovakia
- up to 2 hours of Bachledka Treetop Walk (includes: cable car ride up and down, an unforgettable walk along the 600 metres long path, unique opportunity to admire stunning views)
- drive to Thermal Bath complex in Zakopane (Chocholow)
- up to 3 hours to relax at the hot pools complex
- drive back from Zakopane to your hotel in Krakow (approx 2 hours depending on traffic)
- your hotel drop off in Krakow
Whole tour lasts approximately 11 hours
- 1300 PLN per person (1 person)
- 690 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 580 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 520 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 440 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 410 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
What is included?:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- entrance tickets for the Treetop Tour & tickets for cable car ride up and down in Bachledova Valley
- thermal baths entrance fee
- an English speaking driver
Choose number of participants
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.