Krakow: One day Tour to Warsaw
Take a comfortable full day tour to Warsaw from Krakow and see all major touristic attractions in the capital of Poland. Our professional guides will take you around to the historic places of interest, to let you feel the spirit of the city.
You will see:
- The Old Town, included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List
- The Royal Castle with its Square, residence of monarchs from 1596 to 1795, as well as the residence of the Polish President in 1918. There is also a chance to see King Sigismund’s III Column- the first secular monument in Poland.
- St. John’s Cathedral, a Gothic church and witness to some of the most important events in the history of Poland with sarcophagi containing the remains of eminent Poles.
- The Old Town Market Square and Barbican
- The former Jewish Ghetto, The Memorial to the Heroes of the Ghetto, Umschlag Platz and Mila Street, site of the bunker where Mordehal Anielewicz, the leader of the Ghetto Uprising, committed suicide.
- The Royal Route, with superb aristocratic residences and famous monuments, including the Holy Cross Church with its urns containing the hearts of both Fryderyk Chopin (1810-49).
- The Royal Park, a walk in the most beautiful park in Warsaw commonly known as Lazienki or ‘The Baths’ and visit to the interiors of the so- called ‘Palace on the Water’, the lavish summer residence of the last King of Poland, Stanislaw August Poniatowski (1764-95).
- Other important places of interest: the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Monument of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944 and the Monument to the Victims of Katyn.
Ticket price includes:
- EIC/EX train tickets
- private guided tour of Warsaw City
- pick-up/drop off from railway station in Warsaw and Krakow
- pick-up/drop off from your hotel in Krakow
Our driver will pick you up in the morning at 6:40 a.m. from your hotel, take you to train station and make sure you take seats in right train. You will receive return train tickets and take a journey to Warsaw lasting approx 3 hours. When you get off the train in Warsaw Central Station our local guide will be waiting for you there at the platform with a small board with your name written on it. So when you get off the train, just please wait at the platform and let our guide find you. When you finish thetour of Warsaw our guide will bring you back to train station and make sure you take the right train back to Krakow. When you arrive at Krakow Central Station, you will find there again our driver who will take you back to your hotel. So it is all as comfortable and easy as can be. Journey by train lasts up to 3 hours one way,sightseeing of Warsaw including lunch/free time break takes around 5 – 5,5 hours.
tours in: Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
Tour lasts approx. 11 hours
- 900 PLN per person (1 person)
- 580 PLN per person (2-3 persons)
- 550 PLN per person (4-5 persons)
- 480 PLN per person (6-7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)