Krakow: Wroclaw Tour
Wroclaw, the capital of Lower Silesia region is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Poland. Situated by Odra River and 7 other rivers is intersected by numerous canals and has around hundred bridges as significant part of the city is located on islands. Over centuries, Wroclaw belonged to many different kingdoms and countries but after World War 2 it came back to Poland as part of Recovered Territories. Many of its historical monuments were included by UNESCO on the List of World Cultural Heritage Sites. Let us show you all highlights of this beautiful city during our full day excursion from Krakow.
We offer private one day tours from Krakow to Wroclaw on request
- hotel pick up at chosen time
- up to 3,5 hours drive from Krakow to Wroclaw by private car/van with English speaking driver
- 4 hours of partially walking and partially driving guided tour of Wroclaw City with private local city guide in chosen language during which you will see:
- Main Market Square – one of the largests main squares in Poland with impressive Gothic Town Hall and colourful townhouses around.
- Piwnica Swidnicka – beer house opened around 1273 what makes this place the oldest restaurant serving beer in Europe.
- St. Elizabeth’s Church – Gothic church which you can find in one of the corners of the Main Square, place full of history
- Wroclaw’s dwarfs – funny, small residents (little monuments) of Wroclaw whom you can meet in every corner of the city
- Salt Square – little square located in one of the corners of the Main Square, the largest flower market in Wroclaw, under one part of Salt Square there is a shelter from period of World War II which is able to accommodate 300 people.
- Stare Jatki street – in the Middle Ages, meat was originally traded here, today it is one of the most charming places of Wroclaw.
- Main building of the University of Wroclaw – historic administration building for the construction of which the first stone was laid on in 1728.
- Historic Market Hall – the largest market in Wroclaw, hundreds of stands, colors and fresh products from all over the world. The buzz of conversations and the interior full of architectural treasures.
- Ostrow Tumski – the oldest part of the city where the history of Wroclaw began. Very charming little island with numerous monuments including Cathedral of St John the Baptist.
- Centennial Hall – one of the greatest architectural works of the 20th century, the original Max Berg construction which is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
4. approximately 2 hours of free time for lunch and discovering the city on your own
5. up to 3,5 hours drive back from Wroclaw to Krakow
6. your hotel drop off in Krakow
Whole tour lasts approx 13 hours
- 1600 PLN per person (1 person)
- 800 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 540 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 430 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 300 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
What is included?:
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- English speaking driver’s assistance during whole tour
- 4 hours guided tour of Wroclaw City with private local city guide in chosen language
- approx 2 hours of free time in Wroclaw
We offer this private tour in following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian and others
*some languages may be subject of availability and prices can vary